Digital Project ManagerApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🗣 Native English Speaker🗣
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 🚀 Opportunity for Growth 🚀
Now Hiring a Remote Digital Project Manager!
Behind every great website is a great strategy. digitalONDA creates digital strategies and websites for keynote speakers, consultants and authors. Our websites are designed to elevate our clients’ speaking and consulting business, build their industry credibility and increase their engagement with potential clients.
Our agency is primed to scale to take on more clients but in order to do that, we are looking for a full-time, remote Digital Project Manager.
The Project Manager will ultimately improve our processes and streamline our workflow so that:
- We have the bandwidth to take on more clients.
- We complete project deliverables on time and on budget.
- We are able to scale the agency over the next year.
Our motto is to work smarter, not harder and that’s what where you come in. Help us clean up and implement even more efficient processes so that the business works like a well-oiled machine.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A highly efficient, process-driven person who can improve our existing processes in order to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Someone experienced in designing and implementing efficient work methods and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Someone who is comfortable (and confident) speaking directly with clients in order to manage their expectations and requests with regard to the project scope.
- An organized person who can delegate tasks and follow up to see that tasks are completed correctly using Project Management software.
- Someone with a good, solution-oriented attitude and the ability to work under pressure; is skilled at working with a range of client projects at the same time.
- Manage client communications, emails and requests. Ensure client comments and requests get delegated and completed; Manage client expectations when requests go beyond the scope of the project.
- Continuously Improve our SOPs to streamline our work and creating new ones.
- Work directly with the founder to break down larger projects into a timeline and series of tasks.
- Delegate work within the team, check work when complete, and deliver to client for comments and approval.
- Attend client meetings via Zoom and work with our strategists to prevent scope creep.
- Creation meeting agendas and notes for important client meetings.
- Ensure that all sites are updated and backed up by our maintenance team.
- Overseeing any site launches, the repair of any sites that have gone down, or server moves.
- Q/A testing of sites before delivery.
- Resolving small problems when someone else is unavailable. Examples include finding, resizing, and inserting site content or logos.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Direct experience working with clients, creating multiple websites, and working with remote teams.
- Professional knowledge of Web Design/ Development project management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at a website, digital marketing or advertising agency.
- Knowledge and/or interest in common digital marketing business models.
- Native speaker or fluent in English is essential.
- Background in design or wordpress development project management, basic knowledge of the adobe suite.
- Basic coding knowledge or a design portfolio are both great to have, but not required.
- If these requirements don’t fit you 100%, but you think you might be a good fit on a team like ours. Apply anyway. We like smart, hungry people who work hard, and want to get paid while they grow. If you are not right for the senior position, we might take on another team member if it seems like a good fit.
- Great salary and excellent company performance bonuses.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation yearly.
- Yearly staff retreats somewhere in the world.
- Potential to learn and grow with our team.
What you’ll learn
- How to run a profitable agency business.
- How to find, contact and close new clients.
- How to get your clients to pay for new services you’ve never done before (we get paid to learn too).
- How many different digital business models work and when to apply them.
Other things you should know
- Our small team is like a family. We take our work very seriously, but we also joke a lot.
- We are very interested in knowing your personal goals so that we can help you achieve them. Our founder wants to help you realize your goals because when you are growing, we are growing.
- This job is best suited for remote workers or slo-mads. Traveling is fine, but it should fit around our regular work schedule.
- We generally work from 10am-6pm Lisbon time and need at least 5 hours of overlap. If located in asia, some night client meetings will be necessary.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.