Director of Growth
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💲 Up to $120k a Year 💲
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 💡 Mid to Senior Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Director of Growth At Fast-Growing Startup – Fully Remote Job
Kingmakers is an investment fund and accelerator for small business buyers. We partner with smart, high net worth individuals to acquire $750k to $5mm online businesses. Our services include sourcing business to buy, performing due diligence, negotiating and structuring offers. We then do financing, de-risking, and growing businesses post-acquisition.
We’re hiring a full-time Remote Director of Growth to lead the growth of online businesses we acquire. A successful candidate is a self-starter with great attention to detail and is able to manage many projects at once.
Preferred Work Experience and Skills:
Please tell us about your experience in each of these areas when you apply:
- Basic WordPress.
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA).
- Conversion rate optimization.
- Pay-per-click (please note all channels).
- Email marketing (please note the preferred services/software).
- Proficiency with Google Sheets (know how to use a pivot table).
- Direct ad sales.
- Programming/database design.
- Ad server optimization.
- Previous experience building/growing a website from scratch.
- Previous experience buying or selling a business.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Analyzing businesses to identify opportunities for growth and risk mitigation. You will then create action plans to execute on those opportunities.
- Creating and systematizing new growth strategies.
- Managing other growth contractors/staff.
- Weekly reporting to the CEO.
After an initial one month trial period with reduced pay, salary will be $60k/year plus upside to be able to earn $120k/year.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a fully remote job that offers a lot of flexibility and autonomy. Our organization doesn’t feel very corporate. All we care about are results and a positive, problem-solver attitude.
- The Kingmakers team regularly meets in person in places like Toronto, San Francisco, Mexico, Orlando and Seattle. We also do yearly retreats/fun trips.
- We are a fast-growing startup, so if it’s a good fit, you can grow with the company and have access to more opportunities.
- Most of your time will be spent interacting with interesting and successful entrepreneurs who are purchasing seven-figure businesses with us.