Ecommerce FB Ads NinjaApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Ecommerce FB Ads Ninja
Hello FB Ads Ninjas!
Do you know how to create FB ads campaigns for eCommerce products that convert, scale and provide positive ROI?
Are you hungry to learn and grow (personally and professionally) with a high achieving and fast paced remote team?
Do you value high levels of autonomy and freedom while making an impact on an exciting and growing business?
If you are thinking ‘HELL YEAH’ to the above questions keep reading for more info on our newest opening at SellerFlows.
SellerFlows is a fast growing digital marketing agency that helps Shopify stores optimize and maximize their Customer’s Journey with Carthook & Klaviyo. Our mission is to add value to our clients by increasing key performance indicators ‘KPIs’ such as Average Order Value ‘AOV’ & Life Time Value ‘LTV’. Our team is spread all over the world and works entirely remote.
We have a growing base of happy clients and are interested in expanding our offerings to include customer acquisition via Facebook Ads. FB ads would be a perfect compliment to our current service offerings and our existing clients are hungry for it.
That’s where you come in..
We’re looking for an experienced, digital marketing savvy and hungry FB ads manager to join our team. Experience with FB Ads and/or other forms of paid acquisition for ecom is required. We are looking for someone who can come in and add value to our current clients immediately by setting up and running customer acquisition campaigns via FB ads. Our business is growing quickly and this is an opportunity to get involved at the ground level and contribute to taking SellerFlows to the next level.
- The role will start as hourly with the potential to turn into salaried if you prove to be the right fit.
- You can be located anywhere in the world as long as you maintain good communication and execution.
- You’ll have a high level of autonomy to complete your projects. We will set the high level objectives together and let you do your thing to execute.
- Excellent phone, email, and Slack correspondence skills
- Self-starter mentality, and ability to successfully work independently
- Has a track record of hitting clear performance goals & KPIs
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Calendar etc.)
- Experience with Slack
- FB Ads Experience
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.