Simply LBS Ltd 2 weeks ago
Ecommerce Operations Manager
Anywhere · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ✈️ Travel Required
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🗓️ Applications close on June 20
Now Hiring: Remote Ecommerce Operations Manager
Working directly with an experienced entrepreneur who is ready to share his wisdom with an intelligent, honest work-horse. (See this as an opportunity to complete a 3-year traineeship in becoming a successful entrepreneur in your own right.)
About the Role
Your mission is to oversee and manage the eCommerce department while achieving these outcomes.
- SALES: Grow revenues to $5 million by 31st December 2023
- HIRING: Build a team of A-Star workers to grow the business at a steady pace.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Achieve >97% customer satisfaction by developing and selling appropriate products that solve real consumer problems, while providing excellent training and support.
- STRATEGY: Contribute to the strategic plan each quarter
In different phases of the business, we could have up to 8 brands running simultaneously all with a significant online presence. You will handle the decision-making for these websites, manage the individuals/teams that oversee the customer service, social media, and advertising strategies. You’ll also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies and hiring and training. Did I forget to mention that you’ll be managing the product logistics and product development too?
Opportunities Like This Don’t Happen Too Often, So Are You, Willing To:
- Live remotely for a minimum of 6 months each year in South East Asia.
- Accept a base salary of USD $36,000 year. The upside is that you receive 5% of net profits at the end of the first year, 10% in year two, and 15% in your final year. By the end of year 3, you’ll have gained the experience and potentially the cash to build your own business empire.
- Be willing to work directly with the business owner to increase revenue, improve net profits while systemizing each project into an asset that can be sold.
- Demonstrate the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Competencies Of The Ideal Candidate:
(Only Apply If You Tick All These Boxes!)
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Controls and express one’s emotions and handles relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism and negative feedback.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Can demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Treats people the way they want to be treated. They believe that honesty, effort, and reliability form the foundation of success.
It is a requirement that you have the following experience:
- 2 years of work experience in an eCommerce business or your startup.
- Management or leadership experience
- Specializes in one of the following – SEO, SEM or online marketing knowledge
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately
- Very high-level knowledge of technology and its role in the future.
This is not your average cubicle job. You’re getting more responsibilities than the usual eCommerce manager position that you see advertised (and only half the typical base rate salary)
What you get in return is a challenging work environment that will prepare you for buying or building your own business/es and the chance of making a real impact by taking an idea and turning into something of true value.
If you can commit to these requirements, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of work, engagement and accountability are not you, then we’re not a good fit for each other.
I understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance. If that is you, I appreciate your honesty for not applying and wasting each other’s time. If you are someone willing to play ‘Above The Line’ and willing to take ownership, I need you to act now and apply for this position.
How To Apply
Prepare a Cover Letter or Video that catches my attention. Make sure to attach a record of your career with all of the accomplishments embellished and all the failures removed. I’m pretty sure its called a CV
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.