Executive Personal AssistantApply Now
Website Video Husky
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Executive Personal Assistant
My name is Justin, I’m a writer and the founder of Video Husky.
I’m looking for someone who is smart, organized, and trustworthy to be my executive virtual assistant. Bluntly, I’m looking for a perfectionist who is extraordinarily detail-oriented.
I enjoy looking and working on the big picture. I love finding opportunities, coming up with solutions to take advantage of them and finally systematizing these ideas into processes that other people can execute. My other strengths include being a person who can set long term goals and have the discipline to achieve them.
With that said, I’m neither patient nor detail oriented and am looking for somebody who can cover and complement my weaknesses so that I can achieve more.
This is NOT an entry level position. You MUST have at least 2+ years of experience as a virtual executive assistant for an executive or business owner.
This is a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented and high-pressure role. Expect to get 10+ messages/day from me, many of which include tasks that must be done that day.
I’m an extremely demanding boss and am looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, finding the best travel arrangements, and is fun to work with.
But if you have extensive experience managing an executive or business owner’s calendar, travel, and personal affairs, this position will be very challenging and extremely rewarding.
Need to be available in Asian time zone (between GMT +7 and GMT +9).
I’m looking for a full time, smart, organized and trustworthy virtual personal assistant who wants a long-term remote position but also wants to grow through working on different projects and tasks every year.
The kind of person who would thrive in this role has the following background and personality:
- At least 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive or business owner
- Empathetic and thoughtful – I’m awful with the small details that make a difference, need you to be the opposite.
- Highly proactive organized, detail oriented and efficient – Eventually I’ll want you to know what I want before even I do and just have things handled so I can show up.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Must be flexible with schedule – I travel often and time zone changes
The types of knowledge and skills you need to have are:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize – efficiently switching between multiple rapid tasks and long term projects
- Respond quickly to messages, emails and calls as well as recording tasks that need to get done
- Experience managing an executive calendar
- Graphic design – I write and present often so will want you to be able to format and illustrate in a way that makes my point better.
- Researching and planning – I do a lot of new things (both biz and personal) and so need you to be able to search out solutions and fit them into my schedule
- Capable of setting up new systems and processes to keep things streamlined
- Solve tasks with minimal or no guidance (if you have a question – think of a response before asking me)
- Can quickly learn new software (Google Calendar, Airtable, Microsoft Teams, UseLoom etc.)
- Can work under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Experience in organizing small team meetings and company meetings – travel arrangements, meeting rooms, dining options, activities, coordinating with attendees and onsite execution.
What I expect of you
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You’ll handle both professional and personal work including travel, scheduling and coordinating with my team.
- Plan and book all travel arrangements including lodging transportation and activities both within US and internationally.
- Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner.
- Organize our company (Video Husky) retreats on a quarterly basis.
- Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments and maintaining household items.
- You’ll be able to format presentations in a presentable manner based on provided outlines.
- You’re expected to be available 5.5 days a week with Saturday and Sunday morning as your off days.
- Be willing to make phone calls in US time zones to various American companies as necessary.
- We’ll meet twice a week where you’ll be expected to lead the meeting and ensure things get done.
- You’ll be expected to respond to messages that I leave you within 2 business hours.
- The biggest priority in this role is making my life run smoothly. Given that, I don’t need you to work 40 hours, I just need you to be proactive and have put in your best effort to make sure things go well. Mistakes will happen but what matters to me is that you cared enough to put in your best effort.
What I’ll give you in return
As mentioned above – the role is remote so you can work from anywhere and while you can’t set your own hours, I’m happy for you to be flexible so long you have internet and are reachable.
You’re entitled to 12 paid leave days a year. Most importantly though, I’ll help you align your life. Every one of my full time employees goes through an exercise define their life values are and you’ll be held accountable on a quarterly basis to live up to those values. It’s not always easy, but it will ensure that you’ll live your life with minimal regret.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.