Digital Designer (Freelance)Apply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
💲 Starting rate $15-$30 per hour 💲
Now Hiring a Remote Digital Designer (Freelance)
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented regular Go-To freelance UI/UX or web Designer to join our team. digitalONDA makes websites for Authors, Keynote Speakers, & Entertainers around the world. We are looking for experienced designers, comfortable working at any point in the design process. Our designers are experienced and are comfortable finding reference and applying new styles to wireframes. Whether creating a new design start to finish or adding an additional page within an existing style – our designers are focused on making great marketing websites.
Our ideal candidate is working remotely, already has an existing full-time design job with relatively regular hours and is looking for additional income. We generally have around 40 hours of work spread throughout the month. Our freelance roster is small, but we are growing we are looking for a few more regular partners to help us out. We are looking for partners who don’t have a bunch of other freelance work, that can commit to 2-4 hours a day 12-18 days a month. Though not full time, this role would become a trusted member of the team and could evolve into an offer for a full-time position in the future.
We are looking for a culture fit. Someone who’s talented, but doesn’t let their ego come before the job. We want someone who has design, brand, functionality and even funnel opinions, a person who has a designer’s eye that can see what’s good, bad, and ok. We don’t expect perfection every time, we just want someone who gets it. Our creative director will guide you through what will work and can give very specific advice on necessary changes and the logic behind them.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to see your portfolio and jump on a quick call.
This is an older video of our portfolio so you can see our general aesthetic. We currently work with keynote speakers, but our general style slowly evolves.
We are a digital marketing company that makes websites and strategies for a very specific niche. We’ve been building great websites for over 8 years and recently niched down to great success. Our sites often are packaged as part of a more comprehensive solution and we deliver stellar service start to finish.
Our small team is 100% remote and growing. We want to work with talented people who are the best in their field. We want people that are open and interested in growing with us. If you’re talented, ambitious, smart, and a natural collaborator who wants to take ownership of the products we deliver then please apply.
Who You Are
- A forward-thinking UX/UI or Digital Designer with experience designing grid based websites. Experience in making stylish corporate marketing sites is even better.
- Someone who can work with our strategists to not only understand what we need to do, but who is interested in knowing why we make the decisions we do so they can operate more independently.
- We want someone who enters with professional experience and wants to take ownership of various tasks start to finish.
You’re a self-starter who loves seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You believe that the details are just as important as the big picture.
You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You make great work, but don’t hold it too closely, and can handle the rare occasion when a client goes against advice to screw up your masterpiece.
- You are a team player that can collaborate and communicate with all team members with respect.
- You’re an efficient designer, you know your software tools inside and out.
- You’re comfortable being able to demonstrate ideas quickly via wireframe or rough mockup before going back to redo or make finishing touches.
- Work with the Creative Director and our Project Manager to understand the needs of the client.
- Look at rough wireframes from the creative director, discuss them and make them better.
- Look at reference sites and discuss how different elements could be incorporated into new designs.
- Design websites and a variety of digital and physical assets
- Master the needs of our clients – working within the boundaries of their brand while elevating them by generating original concepts
- Integrate stringent brand guidelines to create a rich look and feel
Work with a multidisciplinary team to execute within the entire design lifecycle including research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and testing.
- Create new design systems and contribute to existing systems
- Use design to elevate the storytelling capabilities for our clients and ourselves
- 3+ Years working as a professional designer.
- Experience in bootstrap responsive website design on a grid system.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Use of UI/UX design software like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar software.
- Knowledge and understanding of designing for conversion and funnels.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- OCD in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
If these requirements don’t fit you 100%, but you think you might be a good fit on a team like ours. Apply anyway. We like smart, hungry people who work hard, and want to get paid while they grow. If you are not right for the senior position, we might take on another team member if it seems like a good fit.
- $15-$30 per hour depending on experience
- We are happy to move to a minimum retainer after a few months of synergy
- Flexible work schedule
- Potential to learn and grow with our team.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to make cool sites in different styles that are optimized to look great and to convert.
- How to make extra cash without having to hustle for extra freelance work.
Other things you should know:
- Our small team is like a family. We take our work very seriously, but we also joke a lot.
- We are very interested in knowing your personal goals so that we can help you achieve them. Our founders want to help them realize your goals because when you are growing, we are growing. When we know your interests we can push you in positive directions along the way. Some team members have gone on to build their own (even larger) agencies, others have profitable side hustles, others travel the world multiple times a year.
- This job is best suited for remote workers or slomads. Traveling is fine, but it should generally fit around our regular work schedule.
- We are around from 6am-8pm Lisbon time and need at least 1 hour of overlap during the day so we can brief you as needed.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.