Freelance Writers – Celebrity & Pop CultureApply Now
- 🗣 Native English 🗣
- 💡 1-5 Years of Experience 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Freelance Writers – Celebrity & Pop Culture
Surge is a digital media technology company with a focus on helping publishers build, brand, and grow their audience and monetization. Our current focus is helping scale content production across multiple verticals.
We are looking for writers who can dedicate 2-4 hour shifts, at least 5 days a week for a fixed number of articles generated each day in the areas of celebrity, entertainment, TV, and pop culture.
- Solid writing experience especially in social/shareable media in celebrity, entertainment, TV and pop culture – please make sure to include your portfolio when you contact us
- 1-5 years of writing experience in various full-time and freelance positions in the US publishing market
- Being a native English speaker is a must. Bonus: Bachelor’s degree from a US institution
- Willingness to be beta testers and partners for the platform, providing feedback and helping grow the product
- Understanding of SEO, social media marketing and online content promotion
You will be compensated on a per article with a predetermined number of articles expected each week. All content produced will need to be within the guidelines provided.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.