AMNESIA Media 6 months ago
Full Stack Developer
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 💲 $70-75k per year 💲
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Full Stack Developer
The legal cannabis market is one of the most dynamic, fast-paced new industries on the planet. Growing adoption for recreational as well as medical use will require public perceptions to shift and evolve— a massive marketing challenge that has to take into account compliance with multiple states and federal regulatory bodies for trade/communications as well as restrictions on fundamental ad channels taken for granted by traditional consumer product marketers.
Those who will succeed in building enduring, global cannabis brands need tools to navigate problems unique to space, which is why AMNESIA is building an ad-tech platform that helps legal cannabis brands compliantly scale their digital marketing and reach the masses.
AMNESIA is seeking an extremely talented remote, full-stack/backend developer to build out the self-service component of our influencer marketplace. You’ll be our first technical hire outside of our founding CTO and will be involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea generation, user interviews, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping/iteration.
You’ll collaborate closely with the founding team to understand our customers’ problems and build products that solve them.
You should have experience building scalable/maintainable complex systems. You should have experience building intuitive products that empower users to visualize and interact with data. You should be able to do all of the above quickly and more efficiently than most.
You should have. BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or the equivalent.
Founders are veterans of regulated markets and enterprise cloud services who move quickly and are passionate about their work.
- Expertise in algorithms and data structure
- Experience working with Django
- Experience with AWS is preferred
- Experience working with docker/containers is preferred
- Experience with React is preferred
What We Value
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Ability to collaborate, iterate, and empathize with a variety of individuals (users and technical / non-technical stakeholders).
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Ability to think through customer requirements to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving their problems
Please email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume/portfolio if interested. Let them know you came from Dynamite Jobs!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.