General Manager & COOApply Now
Website HS Brands Global
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🇺🇸 US Citizen 🇺🇸
- 👪 Insurance 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💡 10+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Now Hiring: Remote Chief of Staff
HS Brands Global, founded in 1992, helps companies maintain the highest brand standards, protect their assets, and improve their profits. Our brand protection programs can measure customer experiences, ensure brand and franchise compliance, provide market research, and execute loss prevention services.
HS Brands Global operates in all 50 US states and across the Globe with twelve international offices. A true global partner, our team lives and works where you operate.
We’ve built our industry expertise on experience, knowledge, and best practices
- At HS Brands, “best practices” aren’t just theory. They are systems, processes, and actions that deliver customer results.
- HS Brands provides exceptional results through a staff of industry experts with decades of experience in their respective fields.
- Our experts’ research new trends, remain actively involved in the industry and provide the level of guidance required to assist our clients’ in their goals.
We’ve built a global field team with real global reach
- HS Brands maintains a commitment to employing highly-trained professionals to serve our customer needs around the world.
- Our in-house teams are located in offices around the globe. And with our network of contracted professionals, we can deliver at any scale, in any location, in both a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Our global resources ensure our clients’ services are delivered by industry experts who are immersed in the cultures they work. Our clients enjoy the extensive resources of a global service company executed with the personalized touch of a local partner.
Our bottom-line mission is our customers’ trust and success
- HS Brands’ mission is to be the world’s most recognized and respected brand protection company. For us, the mission isn’t a finish line but an ever-growing level of excellence that adapts to the industries, brands, and people we serve.
- It’s a journey we share with our customers, vendors, and employees. It’s a promise we deliver on every day and in each interaction. It’s a goal built on great relationships whose progress we measure through consistent adherence to our core values.
- High Standards of honesty, reliability and impeccable service delivery
- Great relationships built on trust, knowledge, and respect
- Preparedness that ensures we exceed expectations
- Enjoyment because positivity is contagious and happy people perform with passion
- HS Brands have shown tenacity in understanding and resolving any challenges met and excelled in delivering and exceeding our expectations and so the relationship built has been one of strong mutual respect.
As our company expands, we are looking for a seasoned executive leader to take us to the next level. In this role, you will lead the execution of the company’s strategy, manage all day-to-day operations in our US and international offices, put processes in place to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of our services and create and manage an operational budget to ensure financial discipline.
The day to day will include:
- Lead the team and create a productive and positive culture
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process improvement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the founder
- Directly oversee marketing, service delivery, HR, and accounting, and partner with the founder on sales management
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the founder in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth – implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
We need a seasoned executive leader who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact from day 1.
You should have experience with:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 10+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Experience working at a senior executive level with a founder in a privately held company
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Traction/EOS, Scaling Up or Rockefeller Habits
- Medical, Dental
- 401(k) contributions
- Annual company retreat
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.