TCA 3 weeks ago
Head of Operations
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🗓️ Applications close on June 14th
- 🔑 Work close to Founder/CEO and COO
Now Hiring: Remote Head of Operations
TCA is a multi-million-pound global sportswear brand that operates predominantly on the Amazon Marketplace. The company is currently seeing triple-digit growth domestically & in European Marketplaces. It is for this reason they are looking to recruit a Head of Operations to support the CEO & COO in further scaling the business. The initial focus of the role will be to handle previous COO responsibilities & largely oversee the day to day operations of the business.
The ideal candidate would be highly analytical, detail orientated & have 4+ years’ experience in retail and/or e-commerce. They would be required to demonstrate numerous examples of driving end to end implementation of projects as well as using data & insights to lead decision making. There will be a large expectation put on the candidate right from the start. P&L responsibility is, therefore, a must & the candidate must have a solid understanding of all business operations.
The role has a large scope of ownership. Overall, you will be responsible for:
- Together with Directors, setting revenue targets by Marketplace & own implementation of strategies to hit
- Together with Directors, setting the gross profit margin targets by Marketplace & own implementation of all strategies to hit
- Setting & reporting on the monthly stock position targets throughout the Financial Year (FY) in line with cash flow forecasts
- Setting the operations & fulfillment (FBA/FBM/SFP) strategy for the company & own all implementation.
- Setting the monthly PPC budget & ACoS (ROI) targets in line with gross profit margin & cash flow actuals.
To achieve the above you will need to achieve the below:
Merchandising & Operations:
- Working with the Financial Director (FD) & COO to set the replenishment strategy & budget
- Defining the metrics required for styles to be included in the replenishment model. Reporting on these metrics monthly
- Performing the forecasting analysis at SKU level & raising replenishment orders to the supplier in line with budgets
- Monitoring stock levels in the short term & using levers (price, PPC, SFP) to optimize the rate of sale (ROS) in line with the stock position.
- Ensuring the correct payment to suppliers for stock purchases in line with cash flow forecast. Updating the cash flow models for actuals when payments are made
- Setting the ‘overstock’ classification, reporting on the corresponding stock position & setting reduction targets.
- Ownership of pricing & marketing strategies to reduce this position to target.
- Implementing the 1) high operational strategy to ship stock from supplier source in line with production lead times & 2) sub-level operational strategy to send the stock into Amazon warehouses for FBA fulfillment.
Implementation of key operational projects to hit revenue & / or gross profit margin targets
Online Content & Marketing:
- Ownership of the production of WBR decks encompassing all company KPIs
- Ownership of all online Amazon content including all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)and controls for the daily monitoring & fixing of content, feed & listing errors
- Ownership of all online website content & functionality. Implementing any website fixes or improvements alongside third-party agencies
- Ensuring all Amazon (UK, US, DE, FR, ES, IT) platforms have optimum online selection & content.
- Together with COO, setting & implementing pricing strategies by Marketplace & style in line with gross profit margin targets
- Together with COO, setting monthly PPC budgets in line with gross profit margin targets. Reporting on these budgets & feeding back issues to the wider team
- Setting PPC ACoS targets by country, style & category. Reporting on these targets & feeding back issues to the wider team
- Implementation of key selection & content projects to hit revenue & / or gross profit margin targets
Accounting & Finance:
- Responsible for creation of Monthly Business Reporting (MBR) Deck
- Responsible for P&L reporting by Replenishment (Core) vs Clearance styles
- Correct payment of VAT to European jurisdictions
- Monthly reconciliation of Warehouse Management Software (WMS) stock position, inbound & COGs to the ledger
- Correct accounting postings for bank reconciliations
- Correct payment of all invoices including control checks on all warehouse invoices to processing reports
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.