Inbound Content Marketer
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia 🗺
Now Hiring a Remote Inbound Content Marketer
We’re looking to hire an experienced Remote Inbound Content Marketer, with a particular focus on content creation. Our company is BrandChamp. We have a successful SaaS app in the relationship marketing space for Shopify/WooCommerce stores/Amazon sellers. Our marketing efforts are expanding and we will need someone to lead our inbound/content marketing.
This is a great opportunity to have major input into a fast-growing SaaS app and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly (and all-round friendly!) company in the early stages. The founders are American and European but we’re based in Asia, so ideally looking for someone available in Europe or Asia time-zones.
We’re growing quickly so we’re ideally looking to build a long term relationship with the right candidate.
Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- Excellent spoken and written English. This role will involve frequently creating content with team members and customers
- Proven experience marketing SaaS apps
- Good marketing skills. We need someone who can really own inbound/content marketing (in collaboration with other team members) to generate more inbound leads
- A good understanding of marketing for retail. We are helping retail brands with ambassador marketing programs but we still need someone able to provide valuable marketing advice for retail brands
- Someone who can always keep the customers in mind and create content to help them make improvements
- Experience using WordPress
- Understanding of SEO. Would expect you to have experience with ranking content and increasing search engine traffic
- SaaS/startup experience
- A genuine interest in writing quality, educational content
- Reliable, self-motivated, comfortable with remote work
- Goal focused rather than task-focused. We’re a small team so roles and responsibilities frequently overlap. We need someone to take the initiative whenever they see an opportunity or something needing improvement
- Experience with ambassador marketing
- Experience with retail/eCommerce
- Experience with podcasts/interviews
- A portfolio of work you can point us to
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody who we can trust and build a friendly relationship. We value cultural fit as much as expertise
- Has contributed to, or is keen to contribute to authority blogs/websites
- You’re not expected to know everything out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good marketer will know how to get it done!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote marketing job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!