Intern React Developer
- 💡 Internship💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe 🗺
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Now Hiring: Remote Intern React Developer
Are you just starting out in web development but need some working experience? Some mentorship? Keen to learn and grow?
Improve your coding skills and build something real you can showcase to the world!
DryKiss is a startup web development company building MPVs. We are a full-service development production studio, crafting high-quality code to drive innovative products.
Our team is distributed but dedicated to constant learning and improvement wherever we are.
- 0+ experienced or just finishing an extensive coding Bootcamp? We are after keen, communicative, highly curious people who have the theory but not yet the full experience!
- Able to demonstrate the ability to code efficiently, learn quickly and communicate very fluidly with the rest of the team.
- A strategic thinker with operational skills able to guide a project through its full lifecycle.
- You care about high quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- Helpful, Humble, Human, not a machine. Understand what people want before they know themselves.
- Love for experimentation and constant learning!
- English speaking as most of our Loom videos are recorded in English!
- Work to design features, prototype new components, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Build out our CI approaches and recommend best practices to speed up development processes.
- Operate within a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Use modern software engineering approaches and agile framework.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions.
- Collaborate on design and UX.
- 3 month internship remote (Europe time zone). Available between 9.30am – 2.30pm Spain time (we have a 10.30am daily standup).
- Teamwork follows an Agile methodology – Scrum with short cycles (2 weeks).
- Gain experience in Front end development.
- Add awesome experience to your resume.
- Possibility to grow into a Full-time Junior role with us!
- Location (or where you might be located).
- Experience working remote/in a distributed team.
How to apply
- Please apply with a link to a LOOM video presenting (with voice) something you have worked on – even if it’s as simple as a button design in a school project.
- Most recent projects/designs/code if available.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and Linkedin profile. Let them know you came from Dynamite Jobs!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.