DryKiss 7 months ago
Junior React Developer
Europe · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe 🗺
- 📚 Continuous Learning 📚
- 💡 1-2+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Now Hiring: Remote Junior React Developer
DryKiss is a startup web development company building MPVs. We are a full-service development production studio, crafting high-quality code to drive innovative products.
Our team is distributed but dedicated to constant learning and improvement wherever we are.
- 1 to 2+ experience in Front-end development.
- Some experience in developing with React.
- Front-end / services : Node.js/Express.js/MongoDB/Redis
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experienced in CI including git, aws, docker, Node.js microservice stack etc.
- Experience with MySQL databases.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs.
- Confident using Git & Gitlab and working in an Agile (Kanban) workplace.
- Excited about working with GraphQL and React/ReactNative, MaterialUI and potentially TensorFlow, Highcharts/D3.
- Fluent with Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
- Able to demonstrate the ability to code efficiently, learn quickly and communicate very fluidly with the rest of the team.
- A strategic thinker with operational skills able to guide a project through its full lifecycle.
- Export in all kinds of testing best practices; writing clean and maintainable code. You care about high quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- Helpful, Humble, Human, not a machine. Understand what people want before they know themselves.
- English speaking.
- Work to design features, prototype new components, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Build out our CI approaches and recommend best practices to speed up development processes.
- Operate within a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Use modern software engineering approaches and agile framework.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions.
- Collaborate on design and UX.
How to apply
- Please apply with a link to a LOOM video presenting (with voice) something you have worked on – even if it’s as simple as a button design.
- Day rate in € in your application.
- Most recent projects/designs/code if available.
- Your availability.
- Location (or where you might be located).
- Experience working remote/in a distributed team.
- Send an email to [email protected] with your cover letter, resume, and Linkedin profile. Let them know you came from Dynamite Jobs!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.