PlacidWay 6 months ago
Key Account Manager
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💡 2-3 Years of Experience 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 🚀 Opportunity for Growth 🚀
Now Hiring: Remote Key Account Manager
Are you searching for a position where your opinion and ideas matter?
If so, you’ll be right at home at PlacidWay. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us increase customer satisfaction using the ideas, suggestions, and feedback from our team members!
PlacidWay is currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to expand our team with energetic individuals who are looking to grow with an organization.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in meeting goals, follow the guidelines, works with minimal supervision; be efficient and proactive in completing tasks; The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive, and motivation to be successful.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key accounts
- Reviewing potential cases to be closed with key accounts
- Work closely with the key accounts by developing business relationship with them, helping them to reach (and if possible exceed) monthly sales targets
- Conduct weekly / monthly meetings with the key accounts
- Conduct educational trainings to the customers how to use our system
- Organize and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and customer correspondence.
- Manage prospects and a pipeline by keeping detailed records of all contacts
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentation
- Developing a thorough knowledge of all our products and services
- Using the latest technology for communication such as Skype, WhatsApp, Emails, etc.
- Communicate clearly and professional verbally and in writing
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional and related field experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills
- Sales, account management and customer service experience is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background, use spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and email software applications
- Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
- Internet-savvy to research customer details
- Strong communications and closing skills
We are offering
- Solid initial training
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
- A friendly environment
- Long term relationship
- Performance bonuses based on the results
- Working in the international environment
The ideal person will start off on 30 days paid trial project and be evaluated at the end of the trial. Compensation will depend on experience.
If interested, please send us your CV to email: [email protected] Let them know you came from Dynamite Jobs!
We will be in touch with the best candidates to schedule interviews.
We are looking forward to growing with you.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.