Marketing DirectorApply Now
Website Domain Magnate
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience 💡
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time ⏲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗣 Native or Excellent English 🗣
- 💼 Professional Development 💼
Now Hiring: Marketing Director for a Private Equity Firm
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO. You’ll be responsible for strategizing and coordinating our marketing efforts across different areas: promoting our podcast, publishing content on our blog, securing sponsorships deals, paid campaigns, events and appearances. You’ll also be able to contribute to managing the marketing campaigns for our portfolio businesses and provide input on million dollar deals!
Learn the insider secrets to buying businesses from the best! Opportunity for growth, improvement and high bonuses for stellar performance. This will start as a part-time position initially + training. After the trial period, you’ll be upgraded to a full-time position where there will be a base pay + performance bonuses.
About Us/Who We Are
Learn more about Domain Magnate on our site.
- We buy established online businesses, mostly content and SaaS. We recently started our first fund and also buy and manage a portfolio of own businesses, and for other clients and investors.
- We are currently 10 people in the core team and many other contractors. All remote, located mostly in Europe and Asia.
- We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years.
- We also recently launched a podcast
About the Role
- You can start work immediately.
- This is a key role in the company, as you’ll be responsible for shaping our marketing strategy, bring more leads and fueling the expansion of the business!
- Reporting directly to the CEO, but working closely with other members of the team
- You’ll receive training on various aspects of our core activities: buying, managing businesses and advanced training on marketing. We encourage training and growth for all members of our team and assign a significant portion of time and resources to help our people constantly.
- You’ll start part time and based on your performance can expect to transition to full time within 3-12 months.
- 3+ years experience in Marketing, with verifiable track record
- General understanding and basic experience with most forms of marketing, ability to strategize, quantify and test different channels
- Advanced level knowledge in paid campaigns
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- 1+ years experience in optimizing affiliate or leadgen websites with verifiable track record
- 1+ years experience in managing employees and contractors, or outsourcing projects
- Creative, but detail oriented
- Excellent/Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with podcast/video content promotion
- Comfortable working in a remote team and manage others.
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcomes based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.