Daily Operations Coordinator (Spanish Speaker)
Website MaidThis Cleaning
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 💡 Entry to Mid Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🗣 Native Spanish Speaker 🗣
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas 🗺 (Ideally, you’re from a Central or South American country)
Now Hiring a Remote Daily Operations Coordinator
Who We Are
What is MaidThis Cleaning? The most kick-ass cleaning company in the entire world. “Cleaning, like house cleaning? Seriously?” Yup that’s what we do and we’re pretty awesome at it. We’re based in sunny Los Angeles, California but our operations team works completely remotely….we have workers in California, Honduras, Mexico, Ecuador, South Africa, and India at the moment. We do regular residential and vacation rental cleaning in multiple cities in California and are looking to expand rapidly across other cities in the US.
Who You Are
You are likely an ambitious and very organized individual who is looking to work remotely and grow within the company. You are looking for a challenging role that involves day-to-day critical thinking and coming up with solutions to improve our operations, NOT just repetitive tasks.
You’re likely looking for a role that allows you to work remotely, and trying to find a company that has an awesome culture.
What we are looking for
We’re not big on official titles….the Founder of our company’s title is “Head Janitor” and our head sales guy is “Head Toilet Paper Roll Dispenser”. If we had to put a title to this role, it would be “Daily Operations Coordinator”.
If you love troubleshooting problems, critical thinking, and working in fast-moving environments, this job is for you. You’ll be putting out multiple fires at once, so you gotta be quick on your feet!
We are looking for someone to help manage day-to-day operations. As a DOC, this would involve managing the cleaner support line (meaning troubleshooting cleaner problems when they call), deal with any same-day scheduling issues, handling customer inquiries, and some other tasks.
Remote Daily Operations Coordinator Requirements
Some things we’re looking for…
- REQUIRED: You must speak Spanish fluently! Ideally, you’re from a Central or South American country.
- This position is FULL-TIME (40-50hours per week). For this role, you will need to be able to work until 6 PM PST.
- You must be super organized and very on top of to-dos (this one is big)
- This is a long-term position. You’ll take 1-2 months to fully ramp up, so you should only apply if you’re looking to join a company long-term.
- You must be VERY reliable. Showing up on time, since the team is dependent on you!
- You must have the ability to think on your feet/make decisions yourself
- Include the words “pineapple on pizza is weird” in the first sentence of your cover letter.
- We’re a pretty goofy bunch so a good sense of humor is a good thing 🙂