Domain Magnate 5 months ago
Anywhere · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 📚 Continuous Learning 📚
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Operations Manager
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO and the executive team. You’ll be responsible for managing all our operations, systemizing project management, coordinating with the team, managing cashflow, making sure everything runs smoothly.
Great opportunity for growth, as the company is expanding rapidly and bonuses for performance.
About Us/Who We Are
Domain Magnate is US based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and also for clients, investors and funds.
We are a fully remote team of 12 currently and also many contractors and freelancers, located mainly in Europe and Asia and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years.
About the Role
This is a key role in the company, as you’ll be responsible for managing operations of our portfolio businesses, engaging with clients, improving systems and coordination within the team, helping with planning and resource allocation, increasing efficiency. Reporting directly to the CEO.
- 3+ years experience as an operations manager, leading teams of at least 20 people
- Experience working in remote companies and managing remote staff
- Highly organized, good at creating efficient systems
- Excellent/Native English speaker
- At least basic experience in marketing and SEO and managing content sites.
- Prior experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Improving efficiency and better organizing operations in all departments through implementing company-wide project and team management software, allocating responsibilities and resources between projects.
- Managing different projects, portfolio businesses, content sites, planning and delegating operations within the team.
- Managing a team (12+ people), assigning responsibilities and tasks, following up, improving performance, hiring and delegating.
- Making sure everything runs smoothly, anticipating problems and fixing.
- Planning and systemizing operations for new portfolio businesses as we acquire them
- Managing some accounts and client reporting
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcome-based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO and work closely.
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.