UAscend, Inc. 3 months ago
Anywhere · Freelance/Project Based
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Report to Sales Director
- 📅 Applications close Apr 9
Now Hiring: Remote PPC Expert
We offer digital marketing services to US-based healthcare businesses (i.e., dentists) including Listings, Reputation Management, Logos, Website and more.
We are looking for a long-term partnership with an experienced Digital Ads Expert (PPC) to run our new (primary) offering, which is selling leads/referrals to dental offices via PPC. Essentially it’s Pay Per Call on steroids!
About Us/Who We Are
UAscend is a Digital marketing agency that caters to healthcare businesses (currently focused on dental offices in the USA). We have three existing clients. They include one dental office (that just launched), one that just signed on and finally an optometry office that’s getting poor results. We’re looking to add one new client per month.
Our team is the founder (Mike) and his wife (Lisa) who helps part-time as she has an online store that is 100% dependent on FB and Instagram ads. All of our digital marketing services are outsourced to various companies and freelancers.
We are small but have a bright future! Our medical background allows us to speak to our clients in a manner that marketing companies cannot replicate.
UAscend is focused on the destination (results) rather than the route (hours or work required). As long as we are exceeding our customers’ expectations we are extremely flexible!
We are totally flexible based on what’s going on but as a small company, we typically start around 9AM (CST) and often work late (10PM or later). Since we outsource everything, we are extremely flexible. Mike (Director) is the main point of contact. He has a laid back personality and enjoys random conversations and humor. However, when it comes to work, he is extremely business-oriented and “black and white.” Our company is focused on a results-driven offering that requires a PPC expert who is self-motivated and ready to grow with us!
My background is in medical sales. I love selling but must be passionate about what I’m selling; saving people 10% is not exciting and I began realizing the need to help healthcare businesses by delivering revenue instead of saving a few dollars.
The healthcare industry lags behind other industries in digital marketing. With limited exceptions, there are few businesses that recognize and utilize the necessity that is digital marketing.
Our goal is to become a premier digital marketing agency in the healthcare vertical. We have a fully operational infrastructure and offer (white-label) products and solutions that include Websites, Reviews, Branding, SEO, etc.
We are extremely passionate about the solutions we offer… crowded industry so I created a different type of offering that is essentially LEAD GEN for Healthcare. Our focus moving forward is this new offering, “Referrals On-Demand,” and plan to grow exponentially once we have the right person in this role!
About the Role
We are not satisfied with our current PPC partner we are looking to hire a badass PPC person immediately to handle our core offering. Growing this offering is and will be our primary focus. Delivering results is the backbone of our direction!
They will be working directly with Mike, the Sales Director. Training revolves around the expected outcomes and client preferences utilizing various software platforms. We are hoping to hire a quick learner that can incorporate their skills with our offer to help us grow.
We use Microsoft Teams for communication and organization (access will be provided), however, we are open to other platforms. For calls, we have Skype and Whatsapp and video conferencing.
Delivering a designated amount of quality leads using the smallest budget possible using PPC campaigns (i.e., Call ads). The reporting metrics need to be consolidated into a simple “results-focused” format (not clicks or impressions- just qualified leads). You’ll have full access to whatever platforms you need.
Once we have the right person hired, our focus will be on adding new clients. We will start part-time or project-based but plan on growing this role into something full time.
Day to Day
Reviewing results and making adjustments as required. We are extremely flexible as the job is results-driven, not process. We will expect updates (weekly calls) and during the initial onboarding process, we will have calls more frequently. Launch successful PPC campaigns to deliver dental patients to our clients.
Software or tools you’ll be using:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- CallRail or Twilio
- Office 365 (i.e., Microsoft Teams)
- WordPress or Unbounce/Clickfunnels or similar
- Bing Ads
- All things related to Google/Bing Search Ads
Projects you’ll be working on:
- PPC campaigns focused on Calls/bookings
- Delivering quality results as quickly as possible with the smallest ad spend possible
- Being a small company, we can change our offerings and are always open to new ideas or improving our offers
- Full-time partner
We have the knowledge, the experience and the resources needed to transform the industry. We are a privately held, family-run business who reports to our customers, not our investors. Our success is dependent on this role and the person in it will be rewarded however they see fit and beyond!
We are considering a results-based compensation model to increase results and payments to our partners
Who You Are
- You are an experienced, excellent PPC Manager. Someone that can help keep an eye on project status + pushes the team to deliver maximum results effectively and on time.
- Strategic thinker with analytical, creative and communication skills. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating and managing all of our ad campaigns.
- Someone who can handle operational activities and be the relationship/liaison/main point-of-contact on a weekly and monthly basis.
- If you are gifted with the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Exceptional people skills.
- Communication between the team members is key for a successful project and overall working relationship. You’ll be working with CRO strategists, writers and designers so if you have a solution to a problem, we’ll be happy to hear what you have for us!
- Interest in growing with us
- Open and non-confrontational communication style
- Focus to guide projects from start to finish.
- Discipline. You won’t have someone watching over your shoulder on a day-to-day basis to make sure the work is getting done. We are strong believers in trust and autonomy. We must be confident that you will deliver the work in time even if you have a poor internet connection on your favorite beach spot or if your beer has spilled on your laptop when reaching out for your nachos.
- If there’s any issue during the experiment that is causing a significant decrease in conversion rate and revenue for one of our clients, you can expect urgent work (revisions) at any time including weekends to fix that fire.
- If you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team.
Some skills you may have:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Pay per call leads
- Setup, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns to drive targeted leads
- Draft and publish copy for advertising campaigns
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliver expected deadlines
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Accountable for quantifiable metrics/KPIs
- Expert in creating and executing marketing campaigns in alignment with conversion goals
- An entrepreneurial thinker who owns their role like you’d own a business and thrives working with something new every day
- Have and continually develop an understanding of paid channel metrics and analytics as they apply to campaign performance
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of project management software
- Time management skills and strong communication capabilities
- Integrations with various software
- ROI reporting
- Zapier, Callrail/Twilio, Hubspot, Microsoft Teams, WordPress or Clickfunnels/Unbouce (or similar landing page channel), etc.
- Working with dental offices or healthcare-related companies
- Bing Ads
- Preferred dental marketing in the USA but not required
English (fluent). Calls + reporting, etc. Speaking with clients occasionally is preferred but not required. Clear communication with Mike in order to deliver results and manage expectations without miscommunication
What’s in it for you?
- The current structure is project-based + monthly maintenance (per client). This is negotiable; we are considering a new structure that is results-focused (i.e., bonus incentives)
- Flexibility and opportunity to be part of an incredible company that will grow rapidly
- Significant growth opportunities including full-time work
- Company retreats when we reach certain growth goals!
Come work with us!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.