AMZ Pathfinder 3 weeks ago
PPC Specialist (Italian or French Native Speaker)
Anywhere · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- ✈️ Travel to Conferences
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on Jun 14th
- 🗣 Italian or French Native Speaker
Now Hiring: Remote PPC Specialist
Hello PPC Specialist!
My name is Brent Zahradik and I’m the founder of AMZ Pathfinder – an Amazon advertising agency that focuses on growing client accounts through the Amazon advertising platform.
We’re ramping up our business Amazon wide and so we’ve decided to take the next step towards growing our team! We’re looking for a full-time multi-talented PPC specialist that wants to join a fun, open-minded, and rapidly growing company. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of clients advertising operations on Amazon. This position is primarily to manage Italian or French accounts so fluency in both English and Italian/French is essential.
- Experience with PPC or online advertising: Some degree of experience with online advertising is a must. During your first few months with us, your knowledge will be supplemented, as a company we are constantly learning and questioning our assumptions so we can provide our clients with cutting edge service.
- Languages: English fluency is required as this is the language we communicate in both within the team and with our clients. This specific role is for an Italian speaker so native fluency in Italian is also required.
- Organization: As this is a remote position, you must be a total pro at managing your own time, prioritizing your energy during your peak work hours, and occasionally delegating & monitoring work with others. You understand the difference between being “responsible” versus “accountable” for work getting done.
- Communication: You must be skilled at developing rapport with your team members and communicating effectively with them about projects, deadlines, and responsibilities. You must be an active listener and have the ability to engage with our clients in a professional, timely, and respectful way when required.
- Accountability: Our clients rely on us to be their trusted advisor and help meet their goals. The team relies on each other to get their own work done. “Doing what you say you’ll do” is paramount.
- Creativity: You will have the freedom to discover ways to deliver on our promise to clients while providing them with an excellent “user experience”. Sharing your new ideas with the team is encouraged as processes and systems can always be improved.
- Western EU/Asian time zones: You must be able to easily connect with the majority of our client base and team, so having at least some time zone overlap ensures that can happen.
- Carry out advertising responsibilities within the client accounts assigned to you. This includes but is not limited to – creation and management of campaigns/ad groups, bid management, keyword research/analysis, light listing optimization, structuring of the account, and management of product life cycles.
- Stay up-to-date with new marketing trends in the Amazon Advertising world which is a dynamic and quickly-evolving space. This is even more true in 2019 than it was in years past.
- Utilize different software to keep up to date with the team and to carry out your work in the accounts these include but are not limited to – Prestozon, Helium10, PPC Scope, Slack and Asana.
- Communication of progress towards ongoing priorities and issues through the correct channels.
- Completion of work within the required time constraints to a high standard and to be accountable for the work you produce.
- Be an active member of our tribe, taking initiative when needed, helping others when possible, and asking for help when you need it.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about the world of Amazon PPC.
- Work close to the founder in a tight-knit community.
- Opportunity to travel to conferences.
- Location independence!
We take cultural fit very seriously at Pathfinder and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if these values resonate with you:
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there. We make decisions and measure results based on how well they serve our clients.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics, and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve. Feeling unsure when trying new things is something we welcome.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication. When disagreeing we challenge the idea or problem with good intentions.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes. As Amazon continues to add complexity to its system we can remove it from our own. We ask ourselves “What would this look like if it were easy?”
If you are interested in working together, please follow the steps below:
- Click Apply Now and complete our questionnaire (ensure you include your email, and full name).
- Send your CV to the email: [email protected]
Make sure you share in the subject the job title you are applying for. Please ensure your name, nationality and current city of residence.
- If your answers are satisfactory you’ll then receive a set of follow up questions.
- Successful applicants will complete two online interviews. Two professional references from past employers will be required.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.