Project ManagerApply Now
Website Content Refined
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- ✈️ Opportunity to Travel ✈️
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager
What we do
Content Refined was born from a desire to simplify the process of content creation. With our clients, we want to have the personal touch and mutual respect of an in-house marketing team, but without the cost of in-house employees. To accomplish this, we pair each client up with a Project Manager. That PM works with the client on assessing their needs and competitive content strategy, then develops an individualized team of writers (native English speakers), editors, and publishers based on that strategy.
We are a fast-growing Content Marketing business looking for an ambitious Project Manager!
Project Manager and Customer Support Role
- Communicate with clients and a team to ensure orders are delivered on time and within scope
- Client Management
- Manage a small to medium-sized production team ( virtual assistants, writers, editors, publishers)
- Support marketing efforts with tracking of key performance metrics to supply to the business analyst
- Support marketing efforts of the business with content marketing and outreach
- Report to the Business Manager
- Proven experience with creating compelling written content
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress, digital marketing (social, etc) an asset
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to learn technical skills/tools that support online web content services (keyword research tools, content analyzers, WordPress and Shopify)
*Must be located in North America and must be available during regular work hours in any North American Time Zone
- Work remote with a great team of hard-working individuals
- Opportunities for meetups and conferences
- Opportunity for growth into business management roles
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.