Domain Magnate 1 month ago
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 🗓️ Applications close on May 29th
Now Hiring: Research Assistant
About Us/Who We Are
Domain Magnate is a US-based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and also for clients, investors and funds.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years.
You can learn more about us from our podcast.
About the Role
You can start work immediately.
This is an important role in the company as you’ll be responsible for doing research for outreach, due diligence, and lead generation.
You’ll be reporting to our Deal Managers, and will have an opportunity to level up your research skills, learn to use different tools and techniques, and learn about buying and selling online businesses.
Following the initial training period, your daily tasks will include:
- Compiling lists of potential leads and researching their business and contact details.
- Testing and using different research and outreach tools to gather data
- Assisting managers with various online research projects
- Preparing P&L and performance reports, organizing data
- Performing industry and competition research on various businesses
- Assist in due diligence for potential deals
Later, as you gain more experience and complete further training, you will also be able to:
- Initiate client interactions, introduce leads for managers
- Perform due diligence on deals and verify financials
- Manage research projects
- Do business evaluations and assessments
- Advanced or Native English speaker
- 2+ year experience working in a research position and using spreadsheets
- Excellent at figuring things out and finding stuff online, quick learner
- Very organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a remote team
How we work:
- Flexible work hours, 100% remote
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars, and masterminds
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.