Guerilla Realty 2 weeks ago
SaaS Sales Representative
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🏝 Company Retreats
- 📚 Continuous Learning
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 💰 Competitive Salary and Perks
- 👨👩👧👦 $100/mo. reimbursable personal / marriage counseling
Now Hiring: SaaS Sales Representative
Why this job is important
Our sales reps help real estate agents DECIDE for a better business and a better life. In doing so, they directly help our users generate $25 million in revenue growth every year. That is personal income. Income to support their families, get out of debt, travel the world, save for retirement, or invest in other businesses. This job matters.
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn the real estate business inside and out. You’ll learn lead generation and marketing. And you’ll learn a value-first approach to sales that is deadly effective, but that you can feel GREAT about.
Who you’ll work with
You’ll work alongside a team of dedicated, talented, and fun people. We’re here for you when you need us. But most of the time, you get to work on your own.
We hate endless real-time chat. We believe people do their best work when they can focus. For that reason, we communicate asynchronously (2-5x daily). The rest of the time, you’re left in peace to just do great work.
Where you’ll do it
Anywhere! Guerilla Realty is based in North Carolina, but our team works 100% remotely. Daily communication happens in Slack and sometimes email. We do Zoom meetings as needed. Finally, you will attend an in-person all staff retreat twice per year (we pay for travel).
What Guerilla Realty does
We create tools and training to rapidly grow our users’ real estate businesses. (Read more about us here)
Why we do it
We do it to help 500 REALTORS per year grow fulfilling, sustainable six-figure real estate businesses. The real estate business is tough. We are here to help our users overcome and win.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Strong creative and analytical thinking skill
- “Gift of gab” i.e. you are great at talking to strangers and you enjoy it
- Working from cloud-based CRM software
- Managing schedule effectively
- Meticulously punctual
- Strong negotiation skills
- Personable, comfortable and effective communicating with both business and technical personnel
- Comfortable working in a partially or fully distributed team with limited direction
- Goal-oriented, self-driven, with strong internal motivation
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Twice annual off-site team retreats
- Generous commission package (reps earn $42K – $98K in year 1)
- Full commission on ALL recurring subscriptions
- Unlimited vacation (mandated 2 weeks/yr)
- Unlimited education allowance
- Unlimited equipment allowance
- $100/mo. reimbursable personal / marriage counseling
- Let’s keep it simple: You persuade people to join Pipeline Pro Tools.
- Your sales process is 50% live demos and 50% follow up
- Half of your sales will come from each activity.
- Your demos follow a strict 3-part process but within a natural conversational flow
- Needs assessment
- A reason to take action now
- Your follow up process includes phone calls, text messages, and emails and will be consistent without being overbearing and direct without being pushy.
- You will have 1 weekly meeting directly with Chris to report KPIs and to talk through challenges in the sales process
- Uphold our company’s 6 core values
- You help agents win by giving amazing demos. The hallmarks of an amazing demo are
- Discover their #1 goal
- Discover their #1 obstacle
- Finding their lead number (this is a MASSIVE mindset breakthrough)
- Then paint a VIVID PICTURE of their success
- NOT a bullet list of features & benefits
- NOBODY wins when we talk about how great the software is
- Agents win when they can clearly visualize how their business would change if they were to use Pipeline Pro Tools for their lead generation
- You are committed to the process. Your commitment can express itself in many various ways, but it will definitely include…
- Showing up to demos on time, every time
- Showing up to demos prepped with research on the agent (notes, city/state, customer reviews, website)
- Treating the customer like a $1 million deal even when we know they cannot even afford $139/mo.
- Following up religiously 1-2x weekly FOREVER until they buy or affirmatively decline the offer
- Following up with demo no-shows as if they were a lost lamb (leave the 99 to find the 1)
- Creating your own sales opportunities when demos no-show or the overall demo schedule is light
- You figure things out.
- You own the sales process and understand that the buck stops with you. You are not afraid to ask for help, but only after completely exhausting your own ingenuity.
- You do not look for others to do for you. You live out the phrase “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- You do not say “It would be really nice if…”. Instead you create a makeshift solution on your own to test your hypotheses. You don’t ask the team to lift a finger until you’ve done your own research and you know that their efforts will be effective.
- You will discover problems in the sales process on your own, often times even before the CEO, and then you will fix them on your own and report back to the team before any of us knew there was a problem.
- You love our customers
- You do not use disparaging names or descriptions for customers.
- You treat every customer like the lost lamb.
- You believe more for the customers than they believe for themselves.
- And you are able to brush off any negative behavior shown by the customer.
- You are not a doormat; you demand respect! However, you NEVER lose your cool or lose sight of the goal. To help the customer win.
- You never stop learning
- You read books
- You study other companies’ sales processes
- You are not only open to critique, you actively seek it out
- You seek out mentors regularly, and you have at least 1 full-time sales mentor that you go to for advice on a weekly basis
- You honor your word. You religiously do what you say you’re going to do. This builds massive trust between you and the customer, and by extension Guerilla Realty and the customer. This trust will carry over too long after they join Pipeline Pro Tools, and they will give greater weight to all the advice and training we give them — and this will help them win.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.