Senior EditorApply Now
Website Wellness Medical Writer
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Eastern Europe or Asia 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Senior Editor
About Wellness Medical Writer
Wellness Medical Writer is a scientific communications agency geared towards helping natural health businesses get their science right, remain compliant with the regulations, and communicate effectively with their prospective customers. We are a proponent of healthy diet and lifestyle as well as safe and effective natural remedies and medical devices. We believe that evidence-based practices and communication are key to perpetuating natural health. In addition, we do not only do the science, but we also walk the talk by living a healthy lifestyle and personally experiencing the benefits of natural health.
This is a part-time senior scientific editor role with the potential for promotion to full-time. You will grow with the company and potentially get promoted. This position is fully remote, so you can work from anywhere.
If you perform satisfactorily, this role will include one full week of paid vacation per 6 months.
Initial pay is $20/hour, with lots of opportunity for promotion.
You will be working directly with the CEO – Nattha Wannissorn, PhD. Nattha is a scientist with a degree in molecular genetics. She is also a personal trainer and natural health practitioner. Her mission is to help grow the natural health industry through scientific integrity. In addition, she is a full-stack internet marketer specialized in email marketing and science-based copywriting.
Roles and responsibilities
- Editing and proofreading articles for scientific accuracy and readability
- Simplifying scientific concepts for the lay audience without losing the scientific accuracy
- Helping create writing briefs and standard operating procedures for each client
- Managing a team of remote writers
- A research-based graduate degree (MS, PhD, or DSc) in biomedical sciences or a degree in medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, or veterinary medicine
- Hands-on research and scientific appraisal experience
- Experience with writing and editing for the lay audience
- (Preferred) clinical experience
- Intelligent, love to learn new skills, great at problem-solving, and master technical skills fast
- Hardworking and okay with occasionally working very long hours around deadlines
- Very detail-oriented and organized
- Personable with colleagues and clients over Slack and video calls
- A direct communicator who is comfortable providing and taking constructive criticisms
- Great at written and spoken American English
- Available to work at least 8 hours between 10 am and 8 PM Texas time
- Good with Google Suites, Microsoft Office, at least one project management tool
- Learning about digital marketing and SEO
- Paid to attend health events in your region (1/year)
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.