Domain Magnate 3 months ago
Anywhere · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 📚 Continuous Learning
- 💡 1+ Years of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close Apr 12
- 🔑 Report to Senior SEO Manager
- 🗣 Advanced or Native English Speaker
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Assistant
Work for a rapidly growing Private Equity firm, in a dynamic and active environment, learn SEO and other valuable online skills. Work on challenging tasks and projects, Opportunity for growth and fast professional development.
About Us/Who We Are
Domain Magnate is a US-based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and also for clients, investors and funds. We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia. We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years. We also recently launched a podcast.
- You can start work immediately.
- This is an important role in the company as you’ll be responsible for doing SEO research, publishing, editing content and updating many of our websites.
- You’ll be reporting to our senior SEO manager, and will have an opportunity to level up your SEO skills.
- Advanced or Native English speaker.
- Basic SEO experience and understanding.
- 1+ years experience working with WordPress and publishing, editing posts.
- 1+ years experience with affiliate marketing, google ads or other monetization or advertising methods.
- Very organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a remote team.
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.