GILI Sports 8 months ago
SEO Content Writer
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: SEO Content Writer for a Paddle Board Ecommerce Company
At GILI Sports, we strive to produce the highest quality paddle boards at the best possible prices. We design and test every single product we sell. We set no limits to how far we will go to ensure we are producing the highest quality products possible. We believe everyone should enjoy the peaceful bliss of paddle boarding, and our mission is to create products that bring joy every time you use them.
As a content writer, you will write content for our ecommerce paddle board company. You will help us develop and create content for our blog, digital media, and product descriptions. Well researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
We will give you the topics to write about, references, and keywords to target. You are expected to be able to write at a high level, understand new concepts, and learn about our industry. You don’t need to be experienced in our field – we will work with you, over time, to become an expert in the paddle board industry.
You should have a basic knowledge of how to format posts for a blog, very basic HTML knowledge, and a basic understanding of on-page SEO.
SEO Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating eye-catching, concise, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Creating Outlines of Each Topic
- Writing blog posts and website articles anywhere from 1000 words to 3000 words in length
- Interviewing sources
- Collaborating with SEO Team managers and illustrators
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, product descriptions, category descriptions, case studies, guides, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of on-page SEO
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent grasp of the English language
- Advanced knowledge of on-page SEO and keyword placement
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to prioritize and manage your time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills as this is a remote job and communication with the team is key
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Have a working knowledge of popular blog platforms (WordPress, Shopify Blogs, etc.)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will need to able to write well, but also efficiently.
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Personalized writing style – we want your personality to come out in your writing
- Extensive knowledge of outdoor and water sports is a huge bonus
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem solver
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.