SEO Link Builder Apprentice (We Train You From Scratch)Apply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💲 $2500 a month
- 💡 Apprenticeship
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 🗣 Fluent English Speaker
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Link Builder Apprentice
This is a great springboard into the location-independent lifestyle, and the type of opportunity I would’ve loved when I first started working remotely 4 years ago. As an employee, you’ll learn a valuable skill set that’s not taught in schools – all while being paid.
We’re looking for a Link Builder Apprentice to work closely with our founder. This is a full-time position and you’ll be able to work from anywhere in the world.
Are you up for the challenge of contacting website owners, building relationships over email and securing links to our websites?
We’re looking to hire a full-time (40 hrs/week) remote employee, who’s fluent or almost-fluent in English. This may very well be the position for you if:
- You’re organized
- You’re a fast-learner
- You love working with spreadsheets
- You want to learn a valuable skillset
- You have strong email communication skills
- You want to work remotely with flexible work hours
- You can figure things out on your own without supervision
We will train you from scratch with our video training material, and one-on-one calls. Therefore, you’re not required to have previous experience with this type of work. However, experience with people-facing roles such as sales, marketing or customer service is a plus.
The new apprentice will start at a 3-month trial period at $12 an hour. The pay will increase to $2500 a month either after successful completion of the trial period or (in most cases sooner) when the apprentice has fully demonstrated their commitment to the company and the apprenticeship. There will also be the ability to work your way up and earn bonuses.
Note: this is a 40 hours/week position in a fast-paced work environment. This is NOT the job for you if you’re looking to slack off.
Who We Are
We’re a 3-year old online publishing company with 8 websites covering various topics. Our rapidly-growing brands are visited by more than 6 million readers every year. However, we’re still a small, fully-remote team consisting of only a few people. Therefore, we’re looking to expand.
We specialize in writing useful articles and resources that help people. We then (mainly) promote our brands with state-of-the-art SEO techniques to rank higher in search engines such as Google.
Our revenue comes from ads and affiliate programs.
The company website is Pangolia.org
Our work culture:
We’re currently communicating through Skype, but as we grow we’re looking to start using Slack and building a stronger team culture. A culture that will be focused on work and collaboration, but also while being open to the casual humor & chatter that makes us get to know each other.
Every Monday, I will as the founder, do a 30-minute one-on-one call with you. This call typically looks like this: You talk about which things are going well, and what can be improved on. I’ll then talk a bit, and then we’ll talk about the future of your work.
We plan on doing yearly company retreats, where we all meet up together and have fun.
About the Role
As the founder, I will personally train you from scratch. This will take a couple of months, but after that we expect you to take full responsibility for our link building operations. We want you to breathe it, and come up with suggestions for constantly improving our processes. It’s also expected that you will manage and delegate to other people working below you in the coming months.
It’s not unlikely that you will know more about link building than us within a year.
The job will start as soon as we find the right employee for our team. It will start as a part-time position, and we will gradually increase the hours from 20 hours to 40 hours/week.
Here are some more requirements:
- You must be relatively tech-savvy. You should be familiar with Gmail, Skype, and Google Apps, and managing data in a systemized way.
- If you don’t know how to do something, you are willing to learn on the fly.
- You are just as comfortable sharing critical feedback as you are at receiving it
- You must be good at coming up with solutions to problems yourself. We’re not going to feed you all the answers. What is the capital of France? Answer this in the first line of your cover letter.
You will be writing a lot of emails, so you should be good at email communication. However, good negotiation skills are also a plus.
We focus on the long-term, which is why we’re also looking to make a hire that wants to work with us for years to come.
What does a Typical Day Look Like?
- Reply to emails sent to our many niche websites. Goal = Get backlinks to our websites. (For this we use a standard email client, and Excel spreadsheets)
- We recently launched a new website in the Fishing niche. Therefore, send emails to relevant websites in our network (we have built up hundreds of email contacts over the years. (For this you would use Excel, an email client, and MailShake which is a very simple, automatic email automation tool)
- You are asked to set up and format a couple of blog posts for our websites so that they look sharp. (sometimes we may assign you a bit of unrelated work like this)
We are flexible with work hours as long as we have 3 hours of timezone overlap each workday. You are, for example, able to do 1 week’s work in advance so that you can go on a nice vacation.
As shown above, you will mainly be working with link-building. However, we’ll also sometimes hand you other tasks such as: doing keyword research, WordPress tasks, managing our social media accounts, etc.
- $2500 per month.
- Flexible work hours.
- Learn a skill that’s highly sought-after.
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote).
- Be trained by and work directly with the founder.
- No former experience with this type of work is required.
- We’re planning on having company retreats in the near future.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.