GILI Sports 8 months ago
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: SEO Manager for a Paddle Board Ecommerce Company
At GILI Sports, we strive to produce the highest quality paddle boards at the best possible prices. We design and test every single product we sell. We set no limits to how far we will go to ensure we are producing the highest quality products possible. We believe everyone should enjoy the peaceful bliss of paddle boarding, and our mission is to create products that bring joy every time you use them.
As a SEO manager, you will help develop and execute our entire SEO content strategy including link building, outreach, content strategy, coordinating content managing writers, managing illustrators/designers, and managing onsite and offsite optimization.
You are already an SEO expert, and are skilled at managing a team. Your number one job is to create and execute a high-level SEO strategy, and managing the people (writers, bloggers, outreach, etc.) to execute this plan.
SEO Manager Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing effective search engine (SEO) strategies
- Ability to hire, manage, and evaluate people
- Overseeing and managing content creation
- Ability to review and edit work (if necessary)
- Coordinate content, design, and social media in a cohesive SEO strategy
- Implement and execute link building strategies and outreach
- Ability to come up with new and innovative link building strategies and content ideas
SEO Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent grasp of the English language
- Expert knowledge of on-page SEO
- Extensive link building experience
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Experience in optimizing headlines, copy, content, and images for the web
- Able to prioritize and manage your time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills as this is a remote job and communication with the team is key
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Have a working knowledge of popular blog platforms (WordPress, Shopify Blogs, etc.)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will need to able to write well, but also efficiently.
- Ability to manage people effectively
- Experience in hiring and working with content writers
- Experience with hiring general admins
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of outdoor and water sports is a bonus
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.