SEO SpecialistApply Now
Website Next Ventures
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
⏲ Full-time ⏲
💥 Work for a DCer 💥
💡 2+ Years of Experience 💡
🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Next Ventures is Hiring a Remote SEO Specialist
Next Ventures is a fully remote digital marketing and investment company. We are looking for a new remote SEO Specialist to join our team and help manage our growing portfolio of sites. A successful candidate will have 2+ experience at an advertising agency or business organization in SEO, content marketing, web analytics, and/or PPC advertising and be smart, professional, energetic, and have a positive attitude. This person reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and COO.
As the SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, executing, tracking and analyzing search marketing campaigns (both organic and paid) for our growing portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who 1) is an excellent communicator and able to work with a full distributed and remote team, and 2) is someone who thrives on data and is adept at using it to craft the highest performing campaigns possible. We’re seeking someone who is well organized, attentive to detail, and most importantly is as passionate as the rest of our team is about building quality brands that stand the test of time.
- Establishing editorial relationships with websites and industry influencers
- Evaluate and perform on-page SEO.
- Identify and repair technical SEO errors.
- Perform outreach to earn high quality backlinks
- Track keyword rankings and traffic coming from organic search and develop optimization strategies.
- Provide reporting on SEO performance
- Work closely with writers and other SEO specialists to ensure you and they are hitting their initiatives
We are looking for a Remote SEO Specialist who can work from anywhere in the world.
Attitude and Interpersonal Skills:
- The ability to work independently on SEO projects without micromanagement.
- Demonstrated expertise handling emails and editing content for SEO.
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with different reporting environments.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor website SEO health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of new initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
Benefits of working at Next:
- Speak Your Mind. This is not a company to work for if you value “political correctness”. We thrive on clear, direct communication, as the best way to grow quickly is to tell the truth, as brutally honest as it may be.
- Fully Remote Work. We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years, and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Holiday PTO. No strings attached paid time off for any and all holidays.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster?
Increase your chances of finding a remote marketing job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!