Social Media ManagerApply Now
Website Domain Magnate
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 📚 Continuous Learning 📚
- 💡 1+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Social Media Manager
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO and the executive team. You’ll be responsible for managing our social media accounts, and profiles for our own brands and portfolio businesses. You’ll get to work in a vibrant environment, learn new skills, and handle accounts for many different businesses.
Great opportunity for growth, improvement and bonuses for stellar performance.
This is a full time position with on the job learning and training.
About Us/Who We Are
Domain Magnate is US based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and also for clients, investors and funds.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years.
We also recently launched a podcast.
About the Role
- You can start work immediately.
- This is a key role in the company, as you’ll be responsible for shaping our marketing strategy, bring more leads and fueling the expansion of the business!
- Reporting directly to the CEO, and work closely with the management team
- We encourage training and growth for all members of our team, and assign a significant portion of time and resources to help our people learn, you’ll be provided with reading and learning materials and courses.
- 1+ years experience in social media management
- Experience managing, updating and growing facebook, pinterest and other social accounts
- Creative, but detail oriented
- Excellent/Native English speaker
- Comfortable working in a remote team and can manage others.
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcomes based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.