Savage Digital 8 months ago
Technical Producer/Project Manager
Americas · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 📚 Continuous Learning 📚
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S. 🗺
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience 💡
Now Hiring: Remote Technical Producer/Project Manager
Savage Digital is a web and software development company based in Los Angeles. We partner with creative advertising agencies by executing the development of their digital projects. This typically includes websites, apps and games for their clients such as Disney/Marvel, Red Bull, Microsoft, National Geographic, Warner Bros, and more.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Producer/Project Manager with strong software development knowledge to join our growing team. We care deeply about creating quality digital and providing world-class development service to agencies. Agencies know they can rely on us 100% of the time to successfully execute digital projects for their globally renowned clients.
The Technical Producer initiates, maintains and manages the client’s projects on an ongoing and project basis. The ideal candidate has experience with development and would be comfortable giving direction to a team of senior developers while coordinating the day-to-day project tasks. In this role, the Technical Producer ensures that we maintain and exceed the level of service expected by our clients.
- Asking detailed questions, documenting all changes in scope, and staying tightly organized so both the client and development team are always clear on status and next steps
- Above-and-beyond attention to detail
- Above-and-beyond customer service
- Ensuring each and every project has a successful launch
- Passion and aptitude for producing high quality digital work
- Client-facing experience. We pride ourselves on being friendly and reliable partners of our clients
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Time Zone: Can work PST
- Experience with Agile and/or Waterfall software development management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a technical environment
- Technical project management abilities in a leadership role
- Experience planning and negotiating project scopes
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Well versed in project management platform such as JIRA, GitLab and GitHub
- Ability to deploy projects via FTP and Git
- Ability to make technical recommendations to client, but also understanding limits of one’s own knowledge and reaching out to our technical team when necessary
- Freedom to work remotely
- Relaxed and down-to-earth company culture
- Stipend for Educational Program for technical skill advancement, language, project management programs, and more
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.