The FBA Broker 1 month ago
Operations and Transactions Coordinator (eCommerce Sector)
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💲 $3000 a month
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- ✈️ Travel Required
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 🏝 Training in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Now Hiring: Remote Transaction Coordinator- (eCommerce Sector)
- Full-time role on a contractor basis
- Location-independent however you’ll partially work US hours
- 2-3 months of on-site training in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level
Your Journey Consulting is pleased to partner with The FBA Broker to find an experienced Transaction Coordinator, to organise and manage the business operations of their sales process.
About the Business
The FBA Broker was established in 2016 when an opportunity was seen with a gap in the e-commerce marketplace. The FBA Broker deals exclusively with founders of 7 & 8 figure consumer product brands that have an Amazon sales channel. They help founders prepare their business and negotiate terms of sale, to achieve the best possible outcome and price for their sellers.
About the Role
Due to continual growth and expansion, The FBA Broker is looking for a motivated, self-starter who excels in managing a range of stakeholders, ensuring that everything is running smoothly and deadlines are kept. You will be directly responsible for all things from Contract (signing a new client/onboarding) to Close (selling their brand). This position will play an important and strategic role in supporting the Chief Operating Officer, so now is an exciting time to be part of this dynamic team. This is offered as a contractor based role and you’ll need to manage your own personal setup and taxes.
The successful candidate will be required to come to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for a minimum of 4 weeks training, alongside the team between March-April.
If you’re wanting the flexibility of working in a remote role, this could provide a unique opportunity in this niche environment.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Project manage third party providers, collation and preparation of key documents, to delivering the final result
- Manages deliverables from multiple cross-functional stakeholders both internal and external, through frequent communication to ensure the information is collated in a timely fashion
- Facilitates, tracks and monitors projects activities, milestones, timelines and deliverables
- Provides regular project updates and status reports to the project team
- Delivering high-quality customer service, ensuring it is showcased to our clients
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience in a Finance/Investment Banking/ Brokerage background would be highly beneficial
- Strong business acumen, analytical approach and an understanding of financial terms and brokerage processes
- Manages scope, resources, and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for projects with a low to mid-range complexity, size and/or scope
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver high quality work consistently and on time, whilst working remotely
- Flexibility to juggle competing demands, across an evolving industry and varying timezones
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, while also considering the big picture
How to apply
The FBA Broker is no ordinary business so neither is the application process.
- Click “Apply Now” and complete the application form.
- Video Cover letter – now for the challenge! We want to learn more about your application but in front of the screen. Make it interesting and show us your personality.
Please supply a link to your Video Cover letter (maximum of 2 minutes) via whichever platform you’re comfortable with (Loom or YouTube are fine). Please answer the following questions:
- Please introduce yourself and let us know where you’re from (include your city and state)
- What appeals to you about this role with The FBA Broker.
- Outline what your work background is and why do you think your skills and experience are perfectly suited to this role.
- List one of the 4 ways The FBA Broker can help their clients, which can be found from The FBA Broker website.
- What are you looking for in your next role and why?
- Why do you want to work remotely? What challenges do you foresee in this type of role, whilst elaborating on your past experiences?
- How soon could you get to Playa del Carmen, Mexico?
3. Resume – please provide a comprehensive and current copy of your resume.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.