AMNESIA Media 6 months ago
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote UX Designer
The legal cannabis market is one of the most dynamic, fast-paced new industries on the planet. Growing adoption for recreational as well as medical use will require public perceptions to shift and evolve— a massive marketing challenge that has to take into account compliance with multiple states and federal regulatory bodies for trade/communications as well as restrictions on fundamental ad channels taken for granted by traditional consumer product marketers.
Those who will succeed in building enduring, global cannabis brands need tools to navigate problems unique to space, which is why AMNESIA is building an ad-tech platform that helps legal cannabis brands compliantly scale their digital marketing and reach the masses.
We are seeking a UX Designer to join us on a project basis (at first). You would be responsible for distilling our value props and campaign learnings into UX Designs that will lay the foundation for a self-service cannabis influencer marketing platform.
You will be responsible for designing a high-conversion brand sign-up and onboarding experience, influencer brief/campaign creation, influencer selection flow, a compliance/post review flow, and an analytics dashboard.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- You should have experience with end-to-end product design, rapid prototyping, iteration, conducting user testing to validate design ideas, and designing usable and delightful interfaces that empower users to make sense of large amounts of data.
- You should be comfortable partnering closely with Product, Engineering, and Data Science/Research to define problems, map elegant user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products.
- Heavy UX experience, with some brand and visual design experience (hierarchy, alignment, spacing, typography, colour).
- Deep sense of user empathy.
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, email)
- Technically fluent, comfortable working closely with engineering
- Execute in a fast-paced environment with a high amount of ambiguity.
- Experience b2b, enterprise or platform design.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Please email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume/portfolio if interested. Let them know you came from Dynamite Jobs!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.