Red Butler 8 months ago
Americas · Full Time
- 💡 5+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas 🗺
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Now Hiring: Remote Virtual Assistant
You’re the best at what you do. Let Red Butler handle everything else. Gain access to a full time administrative employee for a fraction of the cost!
We are hiring for two Remote Assistants. We are looking for two full-time assistants, one east coast and one west coast. We start at $15.00/hour. We offer paid holidays and unlimited PTO after 90 days.
Are you organized, creative, and good with people? Does helping others give you a feeling of fulfillment? Do you like to surprise and delight the people you support? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are Red Butler, the leading provider of virtual assistant services, and we are growing our team! If you said yes to the above, you might just be who we are looking for!
Our Dedicated Assistants are 100% virtual, meaning they work entirely work from home. As a Virtual Assistant you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for various dedicated clients during business hours in your time zone. Duties include, but are not limited to, providing support to assigned clients, assisting with scheduling meetings, email management, travel booking, answering and directing calls, and other tasks as assigned. Ability to prioritize, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and superb customer service skills are a must.
You must have
- High School, GED Equivalent or College Degree
- 5 years or more of relevant experience as an executive administrative assistant or similar role. Virtual or remote freelance work experience a plus!
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Professional and friendly telephone demeanor
- Experience supporting multiple executives or managers
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping an eye on the details
- Ability to self-manage projects to meet deadlines, and communicate your progress efficiently
- The desire to do your best, and provide excellent results for your team
- The ability to think outside the box, and two steps ahead of your team
- Project and database management
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 360)
- Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar)
- CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce, AirTable, etc)
- Email marketing software experience (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc)
- Accounting software experience (Quickbooks, Wave, etc)
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and to work with different personality types
- Computer 3 years old or newer running the most recent operating system and up-to-date security software (no Chromebooks)
- Access to high-speed internet (at least 10MB down / 2MB up)
- Wired high-quality noise-canceling headset
- Self-facing computer camera (optional but preferred)
We can’t wait to meet you!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.