WordPress Customer-Facing DeveloperApply Now
Website WP Speed Fix
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💲 $15-25 USD/hour 💲
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or the Americas 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote WordPress Customer-Facing Developer!
WP Speed Fix started helping our agency clients with WordPress speed issues and this ultimately turned into it’s own business. We’ve optimized over 3000 websites and help customers with their ongoing WordPress support and maintenance needs. We are looking for a remote WordPress Customer-Facing Developer. This is a part-time role you can work from anywhere in Europe or the Americas.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re hiring another WordPress Customer-Facing Developer to help speed up our clients’ websites and assist with general WordPress support needs.
You’ll get to work on a diverse range of sites, solve problems for customers and grow your skills on a day to day basis.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
Several new site speed optimization jobs and support requests come into the system each weekday.
This role will be responsible for working through our standard site speed optimization processes, liaising with customers accordingly, providing advice and handling both their existing and new jobs in the system.
What skills do you need?
- WordPress and PHP Chops – The candidate will need to be a confident WordPress developer as we often have tricky problems to solve relating to performance.
- General Technical Knowledge
- Problem Solver – Ideally the person will enjoy the challenge of solving problems.
- Great Communicator – This is a customer-facing role, so this person should enjoy helping customers.
- $15-25 USD/hour depending on experience.
- Part-time position; Minimum of 20 hours per week
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions.
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences.
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching).
- We’re hiring for this role in a European timezone or a timezone covering the Americas.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.