YouTube and Content ManagerApply Now
Website The Attractive Man
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
💡 Mid Level 💡
🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
💲 $20 – 30 an hour 💲
💥 Work for a DCer 💥
🗣 Native English Speaker 🗣
🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
We’re looking for our next Remote YouTube and Content Manager
What are we looking for in our next Remote YouTube and Content Manager? We’re looking for an individual that is creative, takes initiative, pays attention to detail, and can make things happen. If you’re the kind of person that can get things done, then keep reading…
We at The Attractive Man help men with dating. We conduct trainings and workshops, online and in-person, showing guys how to meet women in everyday situations. We have done boot camps in over 40 countries, been featured on ABC Nightline, and have over 750,000 YouTube subscribers.
About the Position
What will our YouTube and Content Manager be doing? Your main objective will be to manage our YouTube channel and help us grow it. Along with that, you’ll oversee our content marketing on Instagram and Facebook as well. (Our YouTube content gets repurposed for the other platforms.) We currently have a team of 7 coaches that contribute to our channel and we want someone to manage the process from idea to published video. This will entail working with the creators, our video editor, and our developer team. You won’t be video editing.
Our main strategy for YouTube growth is to create great content. So it’s important that you have a decent understanding of dating knowledge so that you can decipher if the advice is generic or actually good.
Right now we publish around 1 video per week. Your mission will be to get us to 3 videos per week within 3 months.
It’s okay if you don’t have lots of experience with Youtube, we can train you. What’s more important is your passion and your ability to execute.
What a typical day will look like
- Revising scripts from the contributors (Helping them create more engaging and insightful content)
- Revising video edits from the video editor and offering suggestions to make the video better
- Finding new topics for our creators
- Communicating with creators to see videos to completion
- Keeping track of the content schedule
- Preparing the video to be published
- Publishing the video
- Keeping track of our YouTube metrics
- Overseeing the content that gets posted on Instagram and Facebook
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Project Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Native English Speaker (a must)
- Good Grammar
- Solid understanding of dating (to decipher what is good content and what is just generic advice)
- The ability to get things done!
- Work remotely (i.e from home, co-working space, coffee shop, etc)
- Flexible schedule
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
- Autonomy – the ability to make key business decisions
Starting Pay: $20-30/hour based on experience
Hours: Full time
We are looking for someone to grow with our company long term and there are plenty of promotion opportunities with that.