Operations Support Specialist
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in a U.S. Time Zone 🗺
Research is the foundation of great companies, which is why Respondent is revolutionizing how it’s completed.
Respondent is a two-sided marketplace that connects market and usability researchers with the highest quality research participants in the world. Our platform gives researchers a single place to quickly find the right participants for their projects, as well as schedule and pay them instantly. It simplifies the work that’s necessary for conducting quality research. Companies like IBM, Airbnb, SAP, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and many more have already integrated us into their research processes.
Respondent is not only at the forefront of research — we are also at the forefront of work trends. We are firm believers that the world is transitioning to a remote workforce and as a result, are an entirely distributed team. Cities are becoming more expensive, commutes are growing longer, and people are spending less time focusing on their families and themselves. Working on a distributed team gives our team members the chance to live in more affordable and desirable locations, take care of their loved ones, and do what they love. For instance, our employees have the freedom to travel regularly, work out when they want to, and enjoy their hobbies. They work hard but are able to prioritize their lives as well.
About the Role
Respondent is a truly global, fully remote, and high-impact workforce, and are excited to announce we’re looking for a passionate and talented Operations Support Specialist to join our team.
- Provide operations support to the sales and customer success teams
- Implement reports and workflow solutions within Salesforce
- Improve general sales operations and specific sales ops best practices
- Find ways to automate existing processes
- Evaluate and implement new processes and tools
- Aid in larger operational projects e.g. Security and Risk Reviews
- Use of operational data to create executive reports
- Someone with a precise approach to operations who understands the importance of mission-critical data
- You are on the way to becoming a certified Salesforce Administrator if not one already
- You love playing with data in Excel and/or google sheets for sanity checks and quick analysis
- An independent problem solver who can find solutions for problems presented by non-technical people
- Someone who wants an opportunity to build a diverse skill set including Sales Ops, Security and Data Reporting
- An understanding of how to connect disparate data sources using non-technical solutions like Zapier
- Love finding ways to automate solutions whenever possible
- Understand the importance of data security
- Bonus if you have any SQL or data modeling experience e.g. Mode Analytics or Tableau
Benefits and Perks
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diversified team around the U.S. and world, giving you the flexibility to fit work into your life in whatever way you want.
However, we care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
- A new office set up, including a new MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard
- Health insurance for US-based employees (non-US employees receive a healthcare stipend)
- Four weeks of flexible vacation (need a bit more–no problem!)
- Stock options
- Company retreat for teammates to get to know one another in-person: our last retreat was in New Orleans!
- Work remotely from anywhere while working a US time zone
- Flexible schedule and a goal-oriented culture
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat motivated team
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, brings something new to the team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work are essential.