Website Rose International
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Duration: 6 Months
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in the organization.
- Partner with company leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions