RPO Omni-Channel Recruiter
Website Symphony Talent
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
At Symphony Talent, we connect an employer’s brand with best-fit talent through our integrated cloud-based suite of solutions. Symphony Talent’s leadership, staff and investors are dedicated to paving the future for forward-thinking organizations focused on sourcing, nurturing and engaging the best-fit talent for great brands.
At Symphony Talent, we respect relationships with one another just as we respect our relationships with our clients, partners and supporters. Integrity is ingrained in our core values and we are committed to an open and honest work culture. Our teams of creative thinkers are inspired to make a unique impact in this often complex market landscape. We are committed to building an organization fueled by the likes and minds of those passionate for this industry.
The RPO Omni-Channel Recruiter will be responsible for working with a dynamic team whose primary goal is to provide excellent service and positive recruiting outcomes for our clients. Because we work with so many different industries and on so many diverse projects, our recruiter assignments can entail different aspects of recruiting including evaluating the client’s hiring process, mass cold calling, sourcing, interviewing and onboarding.
Our success lies with the people we hire and our belief that It Takes Talent to Find Talent. Our Team is highly-skilled at recruiting for a single position or for mass hiring events for entry-level to the C suite and everything in-between.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Become a true brand ambassador while managing the full lifecycle of the hiring process.
- Develop collaborative partnerships and excellent working relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Create a continuous talent pipeline in line with the project Scope of Work.
- Proactively network with target audiences for quality candidate referrals.
- Leverage leading-edge sourcing and database technologies to reach active and passive candidates.
- Use a wide variety of recruitment marketing tools.
- Screen, interview and select prospective candidates to make the best match for our clients.
- Schedule candidate pre-employment testings such as assessments and background checks.
- Prepare new hire offers.
- Ensure an excellent new hire onboarding experience.
- Diverse recruiting or staffing background in a variety of industries including healthcare, retail, engineering, IT, data analytics, marketing, call centers, etc.
- Expert-level communication, interviewing, follow-up and relationship building skills.
- Tenacity and competitive drive in finding the best, quality candidates.
- General understanding of current recruiting, employment laws and regulatory practices.
- Knowledge of different human resource technologies including applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems
- Consummate customer service skills with a strong work ethic for both internal and external clients.
- Must be extremely organized, a team player, obsessively detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in computer based programs such as MS Office, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems, online resume mining/sourcing, internet job boards and interactive media tools.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
Experience and Education
- Minimum of three (3) years of recruiting, sourcing and screening experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Open, collaborative culture.
- This is a home-based, as-needed contract position for an experienced recruiter.
- Please note that entry-level talent may also apply for our occasional, remote project-based assignments.
We will consider candidates from anywhere in the United States. Only candidates with proper permits to work in the United States can be considered. Symphony Talent is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans and committed to a drug-free workplace.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now and get ready to show us!