Creative DirectorApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
As a Creative Director, you will be leading the design team at rtCamp.
rtCamp loves minimalism and type-based design. So as a designer you must be good with typography, especially typography on the web!
rtCamp works with reputable brands such as Facebook, NewsUK, IndianExpress, PMC, Rotimatic, HCL.
- Demonstrate creative and innovative strategies for every project and campaign.
- Direct and lead all design activities right from the idea conception to delivery. Ensuring superior quality is delivered within the set timelines.
- Oversee multiple projects from start to finish, meet deadlines and approve materials before final presentations.
- Ensuring experiences and learning are recorded on completion of each project through case studies.
- Mentor, motivate and monitor the team.
- Expertise over design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, InVision, etc.
- Detail oriented, and a keen interest in the use of typography.
- A minimalist approach towards the creation of materials.
- Pleasant interpersonal skills to maintain healthy communication among team and clients.
- Good command over spoken English.
Good to Have
- 2-4 years of experience as a Senior Web Designer or Design Team Lead.
- Familiarity with WordPress.