Website RWN Solutions
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Who We Are
RWN SOLUTIONS is an operating company for e-commerce brands. We increase our brand value by:
- Operational Excellence such as increasing product visibility via brand creation, technical optimization, display ads, keyword bids, inventory optimization and other growth hacking techniques.
- Through strategic acquisition of web assets that can bring synergy to our existing brands.
We believe strongly in the potential of the digital age; especially how it relates to the retail industry. The digital age has allowed the non-branded SME to flourish and build their own unique businesses in the online space. Our digital business can scale like no other brick and mortar business can, do you know Instagram had a headcount of only 15ppl when they hit 500m subscribers? This is why we do what we do and why we are growing fast.
We want to be the forefront of the ever changing eCommerce industry though constant learning and testing to benefit ourselves and the clients. At the same time, RWN SOLUTIONS cares about personal development and the fostering of a family type culture within our firm.
As an E-Commerce Marketplace Manager you will be in charge of the Amazon sales operations, from sourcing products from supplier to getting the product listed on online marketplaces to customer support. This employee will also touch on digital marketing via PPC and influencers outreach.
The ideal candidate will have some e-commerce experience. Entry level candidates as well as those with 4 years of experience are welcome to apply. We are looking for someone who is malleable and wants to grow with the company. We will provide as much guidance as possible, however, the best candidate is someone who is completely open minded and be willing learn. We require the candidate to have a strong command of the English language, especially writing. Putonghua is desired, but not required.
The candidate also needs to be comfortable with technology and software applications and show a good level of “software dexterity”.
- Product Research Analysis – Create list of keywords for copywriters
- Marketing – Provide creative directions for photographers for photos for product listings on Amazon
- Marketing – Reach out to product reviewers to influencers for product being sold
- PPC (Paid per click) Analysis – optimizing PPC campaign on Amazon and other marketplaces
- Create weekly promotions
- Product Sourcing – Source products to sell by message potential suppliers on Alibaba
- Customer Support – Reply to customer inquiries and support on multiple marketplaces
- Handle customer returns on website/ebay/amazon
- Procurement – Manage logistics with suppliers to get products on Amazon.com
- Keep and organize financial records
- If time permits, take one course a month on Udemy.com to learn new skills
- Management of virtual assistants
Skills & Requirements
- Strong command of English (written, comprehensive, spoken) , Putonghua desired but not required
- University degree in either IT, Marketing, or Business Admin
- Intermediate level in MS Excel and MS Word
- Good organization skills
- Willing to learn and take constructive criticism