Digital Marketing Manager
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
RxVantage is a small company making a big impact. Located in El Segundo, CA, we create software to transform the way physicians receive education about the latest medical breakthroughs and technology, to improve patient care. To date, we’ve powered over 5 million educational exchanges between physicians and life science companies. We have an important mission, proven product-market fit, a great team and technology that’s second to none. We are on the hunt for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life and help build a great company.
We’re looking for a growth oriented digital marketing manager to own the marketing funnel for our Practice solutions. To date, our network of medical practices has grown primarily through outbound sales efforts. Now, we’re committed to building out our marketing capabilities to fuel growth and drive MQLs for our sales team. The ideal person is a data-driven digital marketer who has a track record of building impactful digital campaigns that generate pipeline, ideally in a freemium SaaS environment. You will conceive, launch and optimize demand generation campaigns that span a variety of digital channels – email, display, social, webinars, programmatic, to name a few. You’re a self-starter that works well with others and enjoys a rapidly evolving environment.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we should chat.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the strategy and lead execution of growth programs across digital marketing channels (email, display, paid social, webinars, content syndication, programmatic, website, etc.) to drive aggressive growth targets
- Develop programs that generate a consistent flow of MQLs to the sales team while increasing direct sign ups on our website
- Scale target database and enhance email nurture programs to push qualified leads further down the funnel for conversion
- Track spend within allocated budget and build effective reports to determine performance and ROI of digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage day to day lead management and data hygiene between Marketo, Salesforce, and other critical systems; suggest and implement ways to use automation to improve processes, productivity and scalability
- Select and solidify relationships with list providers and other vendors who can assist with database growth and cleanliness
What you should have
- 3-5 years of enterprise digital lead generation experience at a tech company
- Excellent project management skills with previous experience managing multiple, competing, time-sensitive priorities; adept at driving projects through completion
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel, campaign KPIs, MQL to SQL conversion strategies
- Self-starter who is proactive and adept in building internal and external working relationships and eager to try new things
- Analytical and metrics driven; quickly leverages data to make decisions and optimize programs with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best possible results
- Highly developed communication skills; you delight in crafting compelling content
- Technical expertise; you have hands on experience with standard B2B marketing technology (Marketo, Salesforce) and other digital marketing and data tools (LiveRamp, Programmatic, GA, etc.) and are interested in learning more
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy and lead the execution
- Previous management experience
We believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer.
- Learning & Development – we support the ongoing growth of our team members through dedicated personal learning and development budgets.
- Healthcare – we offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Work Anywhere – we have a flexible policy that enables individuals to work from just about anywhere and avoid the LA traffic.
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.