Sales Development Representative
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
RxVantage is a small company making a big impact. Located in El Segundo, CA, we create software to transform the way physicians receive education about the latest medical breakthroughs and technology, to improve patient care. To date, we’ve powered over 5 million educational exchanges between physicians and life science companies. We have an important mission, proven product-market fit, a great team and technology that’s second to none. We are on the hunt for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life and help build a great company.
We’re looking for dynamic Sales Development Representative with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Sales Development team. Working strategically with our marketing and sales teams, you will identify and conduct outreach to medical practices that are a fit for our free platform. You will use your persuasive personality and passion for winning to get prospects excited about our free platform and ultimately schedule meetings for a national sales team. The ideal person has great communication and organization skills, and can function both individually as well as a member of a team. Failure doesn’t deter you, you are always prepared and professional. You want to be the best. This is a salaried position with a variable compensation for meeting quarterly objectives that are critical to the overall success of RxVantage.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we should chat.
What you’ll be doing
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how RxVantage can benefit their business
- Understand RxVantage’s offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospects needs
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, and outreach.io, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
What you should have
- 6+ months in a qualifying or prospecting role required
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Intellect, passion, curiosity, hunger, and grit
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities
- A resilient and persuasive personality
- No reservations communicating over the phone
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive enterprise software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Bonus if you are proficient in Salesforce and/or Outreach
- Bonus if you have an understanding of healthcare practice operations
We believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer.
- Learning & Development – we support the ongoing growth of our team members through dedicated personal learning and development budgets.
- Healthcare – we offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Work Anywhere – we have a flexible policy that enables individuals to work from just about anywhere and avoid the LA traffic.
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.