Business Development Executive
Website Simple A
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Simple A is looking for an account executive with proven experience building relationships and opportunities and a strong base of exposure to implementation services to join our team.
As an Account Executive, you will be a true “hunter” and involved with building and maintaining relationships, consulting on business challenges, writing and presenting proposals, closing deals, and ensuring the growth of our strategic delivery team. To succeed in this role, you will need a thorough understanding of the obstacles and challenges our clients face at the intersection of business and technology. You should understand how to sell strategic services, not just software. Your value lies in your advanced familiarity of business challenges and you should feel comfortable talking at the executive level.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities and continually advance the sales pipeline.
- Work with a heavy lead flow, in collaboration with other stakeholders, to qualify new opportunities.
- Assist with pipeline dynamics.
- Consult with clients at a detailed level about their implementation needs and challenges and how [A] can solve them.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on solution offerings.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts, when necessary, to work through solutions.
- Architect, present and implement proposals, statements of work, and account plans.
- Provide clean account transition to delivery and remain involved while delivery onboards and until all production rhythms are running at full steam.
You may be a good match for this role if…
- You have 5+ years experience in a solution selling environment.
- Possess a proven record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends.
- You have experience with and knowledge of the CMS and Web Technology space.
- You possess a strong technical aptitude and familiarity with with CMS and CEM platforms (Sitecore, Kentico, Adobe AEM, Liferay, Episerver)
- You have a passion for customer service and a desire to provide clients with only the most valued solutions.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism.
- You work well independently and collaboratively.
- You have a university or college degree or equivalent experience.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A]’s values.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.