Sales Development Representative
Website Keeping your Balance
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
About the Company:
We believe in helping business owners achieve financial freedom to make the impact they set out when they began. We also know that very often those same business owners find themselves weighed down with managing back office accounting and HR operations when they should otherwise be focused on growth. At Keeping Your Balance, we move businesses forward faster by offering accurate and actionable financial services from bookkeeping and accounting to on-demand CFO’s. We are team of operating executives, industry experts and tech entrepreneurs who are committed to helping owners realize their impact.
We are looking for an incredible Sales Development Representative (SDR) to own the pulse of the sales funnel beginning with the very top! This role will be, in many cases, the first touchpoint with our brand which makes it extremely powerful. Your ability to turn that initial contact into a relationship which will give us the privilege to determine how we might help that business, is the purpose.
Our team is passionate about both self and team improvement, and we’ve cultivated a supportive culture that gets results. If you’re confident and motivated to grow with our company and sales team, we want you!
This is a full-time position that will require self direction and autonomy. We operate as a virtual company, so telecommuting is expected.
Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus, health plan and more. As a core member of the team, you will be exposed to senior leadership accelerate your experience base while helping hundreds of businesses achieve financial freedom.
Qualities / Requirements / Desired Skills:
- You know how to make a great first impression
- You are curious and know to ask great questions to really understand the problem to solve.
- You build relationships with new prospects and find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- You are not afraid to call on prospective customers to explain features, functions, benefits and value of Solutions.
- You can build and maintains sufficient pipeline activity through a variety of methods and sources
- You collaborate as a member of a team and transparently educate them on details of opportunities.
- You work with client services to seamlessly transition new accounts into a post sales cycle.
- You are part of promoting an atmosphere of teamwork.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a general understanding of Accounting & back office support solutions
- Are eager to take on more responsibility – You will be an integral part of our sales team and company overall. As you learn more about the sales process and the product, you’ll have the opportunity to grow as our sales organization grows
- Possess strong communication skills – Analytics can get overwhelming for business owners. Can you empathize with our prospects, zero in on their needs, and articulate how KYB satisfies those needs?
- Have demonstrated your success in past SDR roles
- Obsess about prospect happiness – You will set the stage for an effective sales follow-up.
- Learn quickly- You have an analytical mindset and are able to understand and explain a technical product within a matter of weeks.
- Have a natural ability for email communication and high emotional intelligence
- Experience using sales enablement or email communication tools
- HubSpot and Salesforce.com experience
- Enthusiasm about being a member a growing company
This position is 100% remote. You will work from the location of your choice on your own equipment, which should include high-speed internet, PC with Windows 7 or newer and MS Office, webcam with microphone and speakers, and phone.