Business Development Representative
Website Savage Digital
- Digital Nomad Friendly
- High Growth Potential
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
Savage Digital is a web and software development agency based in Los Angeles, but we hire the best talents from all over the world (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Mexico, Europe, the Philippines, etc.) We partner with creative advertising agencies by executing the development of their digital projects. This typically includes websites, apps, and games for their clients such as Disney, Microsoft, Red Bull, National Geographic, DreamWorks, Marvel, Warner Bros. and more.
Founded in 2016, we’ve grown to a team of 7 super-talented developers, project managers and entrepreneurs.
Our goal is to be the best digital production partner for agencies on the planet. Our agency clients would attest to that.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and energetic person with experience in sales development to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and an excellent communicator, people love talking to you because you’re charismatic and you have smart insights. You have a business mind and can immediately identify a potential lead’s pain point. We have a lead generating and qualifying system in place, your main responsibility will be converting these leads into phone conversations and turning them into business opportunities with occasional in-person meetings (Living somewhere in the Americas is a plus for easier flying to the occasional meeting). In addition, we welcome someone who is excited to come up with other methods to generate more qualified leads and sales strategies. This role requires enthusiasm, high energy, and strong verbal and written communication skills. If you love talking to people and are passionate about digital work, helping businesses solve problems, and closing deals, this is the role for you!
You’ll work directly with founders and admin team to learn the process of running and scaling a remote company.
- Manage outbound leads (20+ per day)
- Convert qualified leads into phone calls, deliver virtual presentation, and closing
- Think strategically about how we can deliver value for potential clients
- Advance leads towards closing by continuous follow-ups and nurturing relationships with them
- Working with internal team to develop sales materials to optimize sales process
- Occasional travel to meet with new clients in person – Being based in the Americas is a plus
- Proficient use of sales and communication tools (LinkedIn, Pipedrive, Slack, Airtable)
- Minimum of 3 years with sales experience and proven success
- Experience in technical/digital or agency industry is a huge plus
- Ability to self-manage but also work closely with admin team on benchmarks and goals
- Genuinely like working with potential clients and talking to people
- Process-oriented and number-driven with a strong business sensibilities
- Experience being accountable for goals and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Aptitude for learning and strong desire for continuous improvement
- Must work during Pacific Time Business Hours
Perks + Compensation
- Compensation: DOE
- Full-time, freedom to work remotely
- Relaxed and down-to-earth company culture
Our culture is driven by positivity, communication, and work-life balance.
We have no room for negativity, when we come together and huddle around our #campfire, we’re supportive and we have fun! When we’re working, we value open communication in order to build an efficient process. Lastly, we believe that happy team = healthy company! If our team is loving life and constantly learning and growing, we know we’ve done something right!