Website Savvy Apps
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
This position is for U.S.-based candidates that are seeking full-time employment.
About The Position
Savvy Apps is a top app agency located just outside of Washington, D.C. We work on apps for national brands & high-profile startups and our work is regularly featured on the App Store and Google Play. We have a great culture, generous benefits, and a fun, results-oriented atmosphere (see careers).
- We’re looking for product managers who will help us continue to produce industry-leading, award-winning applications.
- While direct experience with mobile apps is obviously a plus, it’s not a requirement.
- We do, however, expect you to be a carrier of an iOS or Android device with screens full of shiny apps.
- Additionally, you should have experience with software development, creative design processes, and know how to instill confidence within your customers.
- You’ll get to work with tools like Trello, Slack, & Pivotal Tracker, drink swanky coffee, and talk apps all day.
- What we ask in return is for you to be obsessed about keeping your projects on schedule & customers thrilled.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be excited about translating the ideas of our customers into compelling application experiences.
- Your team members are committed to doing great work. We obsess over every last detail and expect you to do the same.
Remote As a Way of Life
- Ever felt like you worked “remotely” somewhere but ended up alone, starving, on a deserted island? Here at Savvy we’ve baked remote life into our DNA since we started back in 2009. We’re looking for the best talent, wherever that may be.
The Best Perks
- You’ll get an amazing workstation and anything else you need to be a productive, Savvy team member. We have great health, dental, and vision plans and a generous 401k plan. We observe nine federal holidays in addition to your standard vacation time. And the last number of years, we’ve closed the entire final week of the year on us.
401k w/ 3% Salary
- Many companies only offer a 401k match. We contribute 3% of your salary even if you allocate nothing. Babam!
Healthcare / Dental / Vision
- Healthcare can be a pain to deal with, we know. We offer multiple plans as well as dental and vision options.
Nineteen Paid Vacation Days
We love what we do, but we also believe that a well-rested team can’t be beat. We’ve got nineteen, you read that right, vacation days a year.
Freedom to Work
- We don’t subscribe to timesheets (ew) or clock watch. You’re given autonomy to work and thrive. It’s kinda awesome.