Senior User Acquisition Manager
Website Scott's Cheap Flights
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
About the Senior User Acquisition Manager role
We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-focused Senior User Acquisition Marketing Manager to own, build, scale, and optimize paid acquisition channels.
Scott’s Cheap Flights has seen tremendous success growing our member base largely organically over the past few years, and we’re excited to drive additional growth with this new role. If you have deep experience building the customer acquisition function from the ground up and acquiring new users in creative, cost-effective ways while maintaining a great return on investment, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Identify and test a variety of paid acquisition channels that Scott’s Cheap Flights could have success with.
- Build upon and scale successful channels by creating compelling ads, copy, and landing pages to drive potential members to sign up.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product and Marketing teams to ensure we deliver well-executed acquisition campaigns with excellent tracking and high-converting landing pages.
- Analyze and run reporting on channels and campaigns to continually optimize acquisition efforts through data-driven insights.
- Manage a budget to ensure proper allocation of resources.
As you build out the day to day and turn to larger strategy, you’ll…
- Continue to optimize our acquisition channels by finding ways to drive down CAC and focus on acquiring high LTV customers.
- Create a playbook specific to Scott’s Cheap Flights in order to scale this function.
- Provide continual reporting on marketing activities and KPIs to leadership.
What you bring to the table (skills and experience)
- 5+ years of User Acquisition Marketing experience.
- Proven track record of building this function from scratch. We don’t have a playbook right now: you will be creating it.
- Ability to execute, measure, and report on campaigns across all paid channels.
- Deep experience utilizing various methods and tools to measure KPI data, and deciding what to do with insights you glean.
- In house experience with global B2C companies; experience with subscription services is preferred.
About Scott’s Cheap Flights
Scott’s Cheap Flights is on a mission to enable people to travel and experience the world. We leverage innovative software and our team of human flight experts to send out rigorously-vetted deals that are worth our customers’ time and money to consider.
We’re so much more than crusaders for cheap flights, and our numbers prove it
- 1.5 million: Members to date, growing every day.
- 100%: Our average year over year revenue growth.
- $100 million: Amount our deals have helped members save.
- 263,009: Miles our most prolific member has traveled.
- 30+: Number of proposals have happened on SCF trips that we know of.
- Countless: Memories and stories created through our members’ trips.
If to travel is to live resonates with you and you think there might be a mutual fit, we’d love to hear from you!