Business Manager / Right Hand to FounderApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Are you interested in learning all aspects of an online eCommerce store while helping the owner grow the company? This could be the perfect role for you! This is a part-time, entry-level role that can be done from anywhere in the world and is for someone who is hungry and passionate about growing online companies. The pay will start at $15 an hour and there will be incentives tied to your performance. As the Business Manager, you’ll be working directly with Jennifer, the owner, as her Right Hand while managing the day to day of ScrapbookingStore.com.
Who We Are
ScrapbookingStore.com is a small company that takes pride in selecting beautiful scrapbooking kits, stickers, paper and more. We also have a growing online store for additional scrapbooking supplies.
We absolutely LOVE scrapbooking and wanted to share our passion with the world by creating an affordable scrapbook subscription service. We love our customers because we are crafters ourselves.
In 2014 we launched the site and quickly amassed 24,000 Facebook followers who were drawn to our beautiful and affordable kits. Please make yourself comfortable on our website and come back often!
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn all the aspects of running a successful online business and take on a general manager type role. You will have ample opportunity to help grow revenue and be rewarded for doing so.
You will be the Business Manager and responsible for customer support, helping with the marketing, troubleshooting subscription issues, sourcing inventory & working with our suppliers, sending out newsletters, and other marketing initiatives to help grow the company.
You don’t have to have an expert in any of these areas. We are looking for someone who is smart and can problem solve. Jennifer will be training you on how to run the day to day of the company. If you are the right fit, you’ll be able to help the company grow and bring in more opportunities and areas of growth.
- The website runs on CrateJoy which Jennifer will help train on. It’s like Shopify but for subscription services.
- Facebook Ads
We manage customer support via email. We rarely have some to work with customer over the phone but when we do we use a Google Voice number. This would be another responsibility for the Business Manager to take over.
Who You Are
You are a smart, ambitious, curious person. You are someone who can come into the gig and hit the ground running, don’t need serious skills in any certain area but you need to be a problem solver and a doer.
This could be a great role for a recent college graduate or someone who’s looking for a career change. There isn’t an exact candidate persona or background we are looking for.
- Excellent English skills
- Detail orientated and can manage systems
- Knowledge of WordPress or a willingness to learn.
- Fast learning with a great attitude and curiosity for learning new things
- Experience with some Marketing- Email Marketing, maybe Facebook Ads
- Customer support experience is a plus but at the very least you should know how to professionally represent yourself and your company
What’s in it for you?
- $15 an hour to start with the opportunity for increases
- Ability to share in the growth of the business via profit-sharing opportunities
- This is a part-time role that can be done from anywhere in the world
- Learn the ins and outs of an eCommerce store while living from anywhere in the world
Some Of Our Products