Account Executive Technical SalesApply Now
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Ireland 🗺
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will be responsible for qualifying assigned leads to generate a pipeline of sales-ready opportunities. In this role your aim will be to understand the customer’s’ business goals and needs and meet target expectations by offering a Crawlera Product Plan that is qualified as ‘best fit’ given your expert product knowledge. You will also identify opportunities through outbound calling, social selling, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound leads. You’ll be working closely with the Demand Generation team, providing feedback on lead quality and lead-to-deal conversion.
The Product Sales Specialist for Crawlera will work hand-in-hand with the Product and Solution Architect Team, providing feedback from the field that will inevitably support the future direction of the product roadmap and growth initiatives.
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all Crawlera inbound leads and properly document and track results.
- Generate appointments by means of email, phone, social media and networking to qualify and market Scrapinghub’s Crawlera solution to potential customers.
- Effectively forecast your new business pipeline through expert knowledge of the Scrapinghub Sales Methodology.
- Build rapport with your prospects to be a trusted knowledgeable resource and discover their needs.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to setup demo’s/calls/meetings.
- Qualify customers with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact records.
- Attend customer meetings where required.
- Meet expected new business sales quotas (ACV and invoice volumes)
- 3+ years in a Account Management, BDR, Telemarketing and/or Inside Sales role in a technical / SaaS environment.
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with operations and product development
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Project management experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol, TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6.
- Understanding and Executing programming scripts.
- Python is an Advantage.
- Knowledge and comfortable of using different types of Proxy Networks
- Comfortable working with Windows and Linux based server systems interacting with console, network storage systems and data center services
Joining our team you will:
- Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
- Have the freedom & flexibility to work remotely.
- Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
- Enroll in our Company’s Share Option Program