Senior Customer Success Manager
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Who We Are
Cobalt (cobalt.io) is a fast growing cybersecurity start-up headquartered in San Francisco. We leverage the sharing economy to find global security talent to help secure companies and their users by providing Penetration Testing as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and remote roles are characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
What You Would Do
We are looking for a senior customer success manager to join our team and help Cobalt’s customers build successful security testing programs. We are looking for someone super smart who can take ownership and be a builder! The candidate will be interfacing with C-level executives both internally and externally.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Monitor day-to-day service execution and customer satisfaction.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Manage annual renewal process for customers to assure uninterrupted product use.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
Who You Are
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience.
- Consulting mindset.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals and speaking with C-level executives.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive compensation & attractive equity plan
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible paid time-off, remote work, & travel policies
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Paid lunch 3x/week
- Pet-friendly offices